Shop by Brand
Save on Men's Desert Boots
- MENS SIZE 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 BROWN SOFT SUEDE LEATHER LACE DESERT CASUAL BOOTS£27.23Trending at £30.05
- Clarks Originals Desert Trek Mens Nubuck Leather Shoes£79.99Trending at £94.68
- Dr Martens Cruise Cabrillo - Black Leather Mens Boots£61.38Trending at £67.61
- MENS SIZE 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 BROWN SOFT SUEDE LEATHER LACE DESERT CASUAL BOOTS£27.23Trending at £28.73
- Roamers Real Suede Leather Ghillie Tie Up Desert Boots Mens UK 9 / EU 43 Dk.Taup£28.99Trending at £29.88
- Mens 'Roamers' Fashion 5 Eyelet Leisure Boots Dark Taupe Real Suede£29.79Trending at £30.24
- ROAMERS REAL SUEDE UNISEX DESERT BOOTS MENS LADIES GENTS GIRLS SPAINISH£24.99Trending at £28.79
- SIZE 7 8 9 10 11 12 LIGHT BROWN KHAKI REAL SUEDE LEATHER LACE UP LOW DESERT BOOT£24.89Trending at £28.61
- P717815 Mens Caterpillar Highbury Boston Desert BOOTS UK 9Trending price£75.34 New
- Factory Seconds Size 9 Mens Roamers Suede Leather Desert BOOTS M327tsTrending price£29.88 New
- Roamers Mens 4 Eyelet Suede Leather Ghillie Tie Desert Army Military BOOTS Taupe UK 7 -Trending price£29.89 New
- Roamers Unisex Original Suede Leather Desert BOOTS Dark Brown Mens Womens Kids UK 8Trending price£27.41 New
- Clarks Originals Men's Suede Desert BOOTS Midnight Blue Lace up UK 9Trending price£67.23 New
- Roamers B467bs Unisex Tan Brown Suede Leather Desert BOOTS Mens Womens Kids 8Trending price£28.22 New
Limited time deals
- Fashion Men High Top Lace Up Zip Military Outwear Desert Ankle Boots Plus Sz New£55.98Was: Previous price£62.20
- HOT Mens Lace Up Outdoor Climbing Hiking Boots High Top Military Desert Boots Sz£62.99
- Men Camouflage Army Outdoor High Top Lace Up Military Desert Boots Shoes B@iu£55.19Was: Previous price£59.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Men's Desert Boots
Men's desert boots have been a popular footwear choice for decades. Originally designed for military use in desert environments, desert boots remain a stylish and practical choice for all seasons and occasions.
Desert boots are usually distinguished by their flat soles, the ankle height of the boot itself, simple utility styling and full traditional laces. Desert boots are comfortable, versatile and never out of fashion.
Why choose desert boots?
Desert boots are a versatile footwear choice, available in both smart and casual styles and can be worn all year round and in many different environments.
A practical boot, the ankle height means that your foot is supported, but your leg has full mobility and movement. The thick soles make them hard wearing and durable whilst ensuring a good grip.
Men's desert boots are not tightly structured like brogues or Chelsea boots. Regardless of foot shape and width, you can find the right boots to wear comfortably in any situation.
Choosing the right desert boot
When buying your pair of new desert boots, there are many different styles to choose from, including:
Casual desert boots are usually a less structured fit, in tones of stone and taupe. They go particularly well with jeans and a lumberjack shirt, but can also look good with shorts, making them an all-weather footwear choice.
Formal desert boots can be smart enough to wear as an office shoe or formal shoe. In this case, you would be looking at burnished leather or a high shine finish that compliments suits and smart trousers. Formal men's desert boots often come in black or dark brown.
Hiking style desert boots have more detail, with hooks for laces rather than eyelets. They often come in suede or faux suede and are in available in earthy colours such as brown or traditional sand colour.