Shop by Brand
Shop by Product Line
Save on Men's Hi Top Trainers
- SAGUAROHigh Top Luminous LED Light Lace up Sneaker Shoes Trainer Mens Womens£21.84Trending at £23.94
- Mens Vans Sk8-Hi Suede Canvas Black Black White Hi Top Trainers Shoes Uk Size£49.95Trending at £50.81
- SAGUAROUnisex LED Light Up Luminous Shoes Casual Sneakers Trainers White£22.79Trending at £23.14
- Adidas Mens Pro Model Hi Top Superstar Sneakers Basketball Trainers White AQ5217£49.95Trending at £57.13
- Mens Vans Sk8-Hi Suede Canvas Black Black White Hi Top Trainers Shoes Uk Size£49.95Trending at £52.03
- Mens Vans Sk8-Hi Suede Canvas Black Black White Hi Top Trainers Shoes Uk Size£49.95Trending at £51.63
- SAGUARO LED Luminous Sneaker Shoes Light Up Womens Mens High Top Gold/Silver£19.88Trending at £22.93
- adidas Originals Top Ten Hi Clean Iconics S75325£27.99Trending at £32.57
- Nike Flystepper 2k3 PRM Mens Hi Top Trainers 677473 001 SNEAKERS Shoes UK 9 US 10 EU 44Trending price£49.78 New
- VANS Sk8 Hi Unisex Footwear Shoe - Black All Sizes UK 10Trending price£54.59 New
- Mens Nike Flystepper 2k3 PRM Hi Top Trainers Shoes 677473 003 UK 10Trending price£54.00 New
Limited time deals
- Men's Adidas Originals in Red£19.99
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Tops Mens Womens Unisex Canvas Trainers£32.99
- New Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Tops Mens Womens Unisex Canvas Trainers£29.99
- MENS CANVAS SUMMER CASUAL LACE UP HI TOP BOOTS ANKLE DESERT TRAINERS SHOES SIZE£7.95
- NIKE FLYSTEPPER 2K3 HI TOP TRAINERS - BLACK - 644576 090 - UK 7, 8.5, 9, 10£33.99
- CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STARS TRAINERS HI-TOP WEAPON BLACK WHITE SAPPHIRE BLUE£33.74
- CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STARS TRAINERS CANVAS STAR PLAYER BLACK WHITE GREEN£29.99
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 FLIGHT 4 PREM TRAINERS - BLACK / RED - 838818 006- UK 7£49.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Men's Hi Top Trainers
Featuring a high collar that comes up around or above the ankle and laced up, men's hi top trainers are a staple in most shoe collections. They were originally only known for their use in basketball, helping players to protect their ankles as they played but over the years have been reimagined and designed for casual wear as well as sportswear, going on to become one of the most popular trainers styles around.
Sports Hi Top Trainers
Originating within the sporting world, it's easy to see why Nike, adidas and Reebok hi tops trainers are popular today, as they all still continue to produce trainers within their sportswear collections. The ankle support they offer means they are still the basketball shoe of choice, with many brands collaborating with basketball big names directly associating with the sport such as Lebron James with Nike to create their own collections.
Casual Hi Top Trainers
Men's hi top trainers are no longer just for basketball players. The trainers have made their way into our casual wardrobes and rather than just being a fleeting trend, they have proved that they are here to stay in a range of colours and materials including suede and leather hi tops .
Hi top Converse All Star Chuck Taylor's are amongst the most recognisable hi top trainers in the world. They are now often very much a part of casual wear outfits all around the world, along with similar styles from brands such as Vans and K-Swiss.
Designer Hi Top Trainers
Thanks to their widespread popularity and multiple styling options, sports and streetwear brands aren't the only ones producing men's hi top trainers. Designer names such as Armani, Dolce & Gabbana and Giuseppe Zanotti all have given the much-loved style a trend-led twist, making them a must-have for fashion followers, sports fans and everyone in between.