Shop by Ring Size
Shop by Main Colour
Hot this week
- Tungsten Carbide Ring Comfort Fit Wedding Band Men Silver Gold Black Camo Celtic£9.0746 sold
- Tungsten Carbide Silver Dome Wedding Band Men Women Comfort Fit Ring 4mm 6mm 8mm£8.3118 sold
- Tungsten Carbide 18k Gold Dome Wedding Band Comfort Fit Mens Womens Promise Ring£8.319 sold
- Tungsten Carbide Black Carbon Fiber Ring Men's Jewelry Promise Wedding Band 8-14£9.838 sold
- 2MM Silver/Gold/Black Tungsten Carbide Ring Men/Women's Wedding Band Size 6-11£3.037 sold
- Tungsten Carbide Silver Wedding Band Mens Women Brushed Comfort Fit Ring 6mm 8mm£8.316 sold
- Tungsten Carbide Ring Silver Celtic Dragon Blue Carbon Fiber Band Men's Jewelry£9.836 sold
- Tungsten Carbide Brushed Black Comfort Fit Mens Silver Wedding Band Promise Ring£9.076 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Mens 7mm Brushed Tungsten Band Ring Size S - Sample Sale£10.00Free postageMake offer
- Mens 8mm Brushed Tungsten Ring Size R - Sample Sale£10.00Free postageMake offer
- 8mm Tungsten Carbide Purple Carbon Fiber inlay Ring£5.00+ £3.00 postageMake offer
Men's Tungsten Rings
For the man who wants to make something of a statement with his fashion jewellery , a tungsten ring could be the perfect choice.
Tungsten is a lustrous grey metal which is becoming more popular for rings - wedding and engagement rings included - mainly for men. Men's tungsten rings can be very plain or they can be decorated and ornately engraved. It's even possible to get yellow, silver and rose gold coloured tungsten rings so your only limitation is imagination. Tungsten's strength, durability, and affordability make it a popular and attractive option, especially for active, sporty men who don't want to scratch a conventional engagement or wedding band.
The vast majority of tungsten rings are for men, so typically they are heavier and wider than most wedding rings. They can be highly decorative though and some of the popular styles of men's tungsten rings include tungsten inlaid with precious metals such as silver, platinum, or gold to give the ring a vivid splash of contrasting colour and designs with grooves, bevels and carvings around the band.
Some tungsten men's rings have a highly reflective semi-glossy, or matte finish and some have diamonds or gems inset into the tungsten band - usually in a protected flush or bezel setting.
If you're hunting for a stylish tungsten men's ring you also need to factor in other things. Remember that pure tungsten isn't as strong as tungsten alloys like tungsten carbide and nickel is often combined with tungsten carbide because of its strength. Cobalt can also be combined with tungsten but occasionally the cobalt reacts with oils in skin and this may cause the ring to tarnish.
Though tungsten is incredibly durable, it's still a good idea to take it off if you're doing anything that could damage it. Tungsten rings are easy to care for and can be cleaned with a mild detergent and a soft cloth. Men's tungsten jewellery and rings are becoming more popular and widely available so if tungsten is the metal of your choice you should easily be able to find a design you love.