Shop by Brand
Shop by Style
Save on Men's Wallets
- NEW HUGO BOSS WALLET "AREZZO" MODEL 50128297 TRIFOLD BLACK GIFT BOXED£37.99Trending at £39.38
- nike new Wallet Black Credit Card Holder Zip Purse Coins Cash Men's Women's£6.90Trending at £8.07
- 100% Carbon Fibre ID Wallet Money Clip and Credit Card Holder Slim Small Compact£9.50Trending at £13.97
- VISCONTI LUXURY BLACK REAL SOFT LEATHER 8 CARD COIN PURSE WALLET HT-11£19.99Trending at £21.99
- Hugo BOSS Orange Men's Black Leather Wallet 'Pulse 4cc Coin', Bi-fold, 50332396£43.99Trending at £85.59
- Mens Luxury Soft Quality Leather Wallet Credit Card Holder Purse Black NEW UK£5.59Trending at £7.22
- MENS DESIGNER BUONO PELLE GENUINE REAL SOFT LEATHER WALLET£5.95Trending at £7.95
- Men's Hugo Boss Wallet 'Subway_4cc 50312008' Bifold 4Card Slots/Coin/Note Wallet£41.99Trending at £61.65
- Hugo Boss Arezzo Trifold Black Coin Pocket WalletTrending price£39.38 New
- DESIGNER Mens Leather Wallet RFID Safe Contactless Card Blocking ID ProtectionTrending price£9.03 New
- Polo Ralph Lauren Bi Fold Black Leather Coin WalletTrending price£33.32 New
- Nike Unisex Basic Trifold Velcro Zip Wallet BlackTrending price£8.07 New
- Visconti Luxury Black Real Soft Leather 8 Card Coin Purse Wallet Ht-11Trending price£20.12 New
- Hugo Boss '50332396' 'pulse 4cc' Bi Fold Black Smooth Leather Note Coin WalletTrending price£41.71 New
- Men Genuine Leather Money Clip Slim Wallet Credit Card Holder Black Front PocketTrending price£13.04 New
- DESIGNER Hugo Boss "aspen Trifold" Wallet 50322175 BrownTrending price£30.25 New
Limited time deals
- New Black Leather Men's Small Slim Wallet Credit Card ID Holder by Paul Rossi£5.99
- QUALITY Real Leather Credit Card Wallet Holder Slim Mini Travel Business Money£5.99
- New Mens Black Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet ID Sheep Nappa£5.49
- Mens Soft REAL Leather Belt Wallet Purse Pouch Bum Bag Loop Card Holder Case£5.99
- American Authentic Looking Bi-Fold Dollar Wallet 100 Bill Holder£6.99
- Mens & Ladies | SMALL REAL Leather Coin Purse - Key Wallet | THREE Zips + Button£5.99
- 4 x Two Pound £2 Coin Holder Gadget Holds Up to 15 Coins Gold & Black Leather£12.99
- Unusual Personalised Leather Wallet. Fathers Day,Best man, free engraved plate£19.95
- Hugo Boss Caenestir Bi-fold Black Coin Pocket Leather Wallet100% agree - Would recommendTrending price£25.11 New
- Polo Ralph Lauren Bi Fold Black Leather Coin Wallet100% agree - Would recommendTrending price£33.32 New
Hot this week
- RFID Block Aluminium Holder Security Wallet Bank Card Credit Card Hard Case£1.45258 sold
- Metal Aluminium Business Id Credit Card Wallet Holder Pocket Case Box Waterproof£0.99171 sold
- Metal Credit Card Holder - Aluminium Wallet Card Case - UK Supplier£1.09143 sold
- Mens Luxury Soft Quality Leather Wallet Credit Card Holder Purse Brown NEW UK£5.99124 sold
- Aluminum Metal Pocket Business ID Credit Card Wallet Holder Waterproof Case Box£1.49124 sold
- Designer Mens Leather Wallet RFID SAFE Contactless Card Blocking ID Protection£8.95116 sold
- LEATHER TRAVEL CARD HOLDER OYSTER CARD WALLET BUS PASS RAIL CARD HOLDER WALLET£0.99109 sold
- MENS GENUINE REAL SOFT LEATHER WALLET With LARGE Zip Coin Pocket / Pouch Design£4.9596 sold
- RODEO Genuine Black Premium Quality Cow Leather Bifold Wallet 12 card slot£17.99
- Piquadro Coin Purse , Cuoio Tabacco brown - PU1241S85/CU£118.83
- Quality Gents Luxury Smooth Leather Large Tall Wallet with id Flap RFID Brown£24.99
- GENUINE BROWN ALLIGATOR ,CROCODILE LEATHER SKIN MEN"S BIFOLD WALLET #GN005£39.90
- BOSS Orange Pulse_8 Cc, Men's Wallet, Schwarz Black, 11x9.5x1.5 cm B x H T£168.37
- Anuschka Handpainted Leather Mens Wallet, RFID Blocking Two fold slim wallet,£88.87
- Luxury Genuine RFID Blocking Python Snakeskin Card Holder Red£34.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- New London Oyster Card Holder Wallet - Travel Card - TFL£1.50Free postageMake offer
Every man should have a wallet which serves both function and fashion. A significant accessory, it is often presented so many times a day it should create a good first impression. Your choice of wallet will depend on your lifestyle and preference.
Men's wallets are mostly made of leather, faux leather or canvas and have two main designs featuring either snap, zipper or sporty hook and loop closures. Some wallets can be personalised and many have other special additions such as photo and key holders. All styles are available in popular neutral choices such as black, brown and grey, as well as a rich selection of colours.
Bifold wallets are rectangular in shape and fold in half. They have one long open pocket for notes and several either vertical or horizontal slots for credit cards, ID cards and receipts. Practically, bifold wallets are thin enough to be carried in front or back pockets and will shape to the owner's body.
Slightly bulkier and heavier trifold wallets are also of a rectangular shape but have two flaps which fold to the centre. As with a bifold wallet, it has a long open pocket and vertical slots for small items. These are a good choice if you're looking for a larger size wallet.
Men's coin wallets are smaller zippered wallets which have a large central pocket to hold coins and notes, plus a number of additional compartments for credit cards and other small items. They can be particularly useful when travelling as some have security features like small locks or rubber strips.
Chain wallets have long associations with popular culture. First seen in the 50s, this particular style of wallet became a biker's boon, as it kept their cash in one place close to their body when cruising or racing on their motorcycles. Leather biker chain wallets saw a surge in popularity later with punks in the 70s and heavy metal and grunge enthusiasts in the 80s and 90s. This particular design of wallet is often still known as a biker wallet or trucker wallet. Chain wallets are available in many designs in materials such as leather, canvas, faux leather or plastic and feature contemporary fastenings such as Velcro ripper strips or double buckles.
Men's wallets were first seen after the introduction of paper currency to the American West in the 1600s. Before this, coin purses (small drawstring leather pouches) were used. Today's modern wallet with it several slots came about in the 1950s, after the invention of the first credit card.