Mixer Pro Audio Hard Cases
A hard case for your pro audio mixer will help to prevent damage when transporting the equipment. These come in a variety of styles, such as padded, lockable, etc. They are made from a ‘hard’ material to make them more protective of their contents.
Types of Pro Audio Mixer Hard Cases
- Flight or road ready hard cases – The classic image of the touring band includes a tour bus with roadies on it who help to transport the musical instruments and stage equipment. As well as these, you may also wish to transport your pro audio mixer with you. Flight or road ready hard cases are designed to protect your mixer while travelling by road or in the air
- Roller or wheeled hard cases – Some pro audio mixers can be quite heavy. A hard case with wheels or rollers attached can help you to move these pieces of heavy equipment around more easily than if the case didn’t have wheels or rollers on it
- Lockable hard cases – You may wish to ensure that nobody unauthorised gets their hands on your pro audio mixer. For example, you may have set up a particular range of pre settings with the knobs and buttons which you don’t want to have disturbed by somebody fiddling with them. A lockable hard case allows you to keep the mixer locked away for this purpose
- Padded or foam hard cases – For additional protection of your pro audio mixer, you may wish to have padding or foam inserts that further cushion your equipment when it is being transported
Benefits of Pro Audio Mixer Hard Cases
- Style – Many of the cases available look good as well as being functional
- Protection – Hard cases allow you to move or transport your pro audio mixer without the risk of damaging it by, for example, dropping it onto a hard surface
- Security – Lockable varieties of the hard cases allow you to lock your pro audio mixer away so other people can’t adjust it without your knowledge.