Shop by Compatible Brand
Shop by Compatible Model
Great prices on popular products
Limited time deals
Hot this week
- Genuine Apple iPhone 6 6S Plus 5S 5C iPad Lightning Sync Charger USB Data Cable£1.754,361 sold
- 3x Genuine MFi iPhone 7 6 6S Plus 5S C SE Lightning Sync Charger USB Data Cable£2.952,767 sold
- Premium Long Fast Charger Strong Cable For Apple iPhone 5 6 7 iPad USB Data£1.492,249 sold
- New Apple Lightning Sync & Charger USB Data Cable For iPhone 6 5s 5 iPad Air£3.591,497 sold
- Extra Long Heavy Duty Braided Lightning Charger Cable For iPhone 5 6 7 iPad Air£2.591,330 sold
- Charging Cable Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ S7 Note 4/5 Fast Charger USB Data Cable£1.75925 sold
- Charging Cable Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ S7 Note 4/5 Fast Charger USB Data Cable£1.58915 sold
- Braided 2M 3M lead charger USB Data cable for iPhone 6 5C 5S iPod Nano iPad mini£1.69858 sold
- iOS 10 HD TV AV Lightning 8 Pin to HDMI and USB Cable Adapter for iPad iPhone 7£15.99
- Betron Apple Certified Lightning Connector, Durable Charger Cable for...£20.48
- Apple IPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus 100% Genuine Charger With USB Lightning Cable and +£19.77
- 100x USB Mini 5pin A Male To Micro 5pin B Female Jack USB Adapter Cable 12cm UK£69.99
- USB To Lightning/Micro/Type-C Fast Charge Cable For iPhone 7 5 6s Android Mobile£6.96
- UGREEN Lightning Cable, 1m Micro USB Cable, 3 In 1 Type C Multi USB Charger USB£25.49
- 10x 1.5M Extra Strong Heavy Duty Charging cable For Samsung Galaxy S6 S5,S4,S3£23.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Genuine Apple iPhone 7 6S 6 5S 5C 5 USB Cable Charger Lead£2.99Free postageMake offer
Mobile Phone USB cables
Mobile phone USB cables are available with a wide variety of connectors at both ends. On one end can be found USB 2, 3 and 3.1 plugs which are compatible with charging devices, including adapters, computers and laptops . At the other end are plugs compatible with mobile phones and include 30 pin dock connectors, Lightening connectors, mini USB connectors and USB type C connectors.
USB 1, 2, 3 and 3.1 connectors
Universal Serial Bus (USB) standard connectivity was introduced in 1996. USB 2 connectors were introduced in 2000 and are currently most common on existing laptops and computers. USB 3 and 3.1 are now becoming common on new laptops and computers and introduce vastly improved transmission speeds and power handling capabilities.
USB 2, 3 and 3.1 connector compatibility
USB 3 and 3.1 plugs connectors are backwards compatible with USB 2 ports. However, when plugged into a USB 2 type port they revert back to the data transfer and power handling capabilities of the older standard.
Proprietary 30 pin dock connectors for iPhone
Apple launched its original iPhone, iPhone 1, with a proprietary 30-pin dock connector. This connector remained in use on all iPhones up to and including iPhone 4 and 4S. USB to 30 pin dock cables are still available.
iPhone Lightening connectors
With the launch of the iPhone 5 , Apple introduced a Lightening connector which has many advantages over a 30 pin dock connector and is symmetrical so can be inserted either way. All iPhones since iPhone 5 use Lightening connectors and there is consequently a vast choice of Lightening to USB cables available.
Micro USB connectors
A micro USB interface is a miniaturisation of the standard USB plug developed specifically for smartphones and similar devices. It was introduced in 2007, superseding the mini USB port, and is an incredibly common connector type.
USB type C connectors
USB type C connectors are the newest USB connecter standard and are beginning to appear in more mobile phones and devices. They are symmetrical and so can be plugged in either way and when paired with a USB 3 or 3.1 connector bring enhanced power delivery and data transfer rates.