Shop by Brand
Shop by Size
Save on Motorcycle Jackets
- SUZUKI GSX Motorbike Biker Racing Yellow Genuine Leather Jacket for motorcyclist£114.99Trending at £120.25
- New Suzuki GSX Motorcycle Motorbike Biker Racing Original Leather Armour Jacket£114.99Trending at £133.05
- Black Real Leather Motorcycle Leather Jacket Motorbike jacket Biker jacket£79.99Trending at £96.51
- MOTO COVER TARP Covers Motorcycle ATV large red black sports protection mod U5A9£9.34Trending at £10.61
- MOTERO BATMAN MENS CE ARMOUR MOTORCYCLE MOTORBIKE PREMIUM QUALITY LEATHER JACKET£58.58Trending at £60.81
- RST Pro Series Adventure 2 Waterproof Touring Motorcycle Jacket - Silver /Black£179.99Trending at £312.19
- Motorcycle Alpinestars T-GP R Jacket WP - Black White UK Seller£218.49Trending at £230.59
- Spada Union Wax Textile Waterproof Motorcycle Jacket - Black£127.49Trending at £169.99
- F8 Moto Cover Tarp Covers Motorcycle ATV Large Red Black Sports Protection ModelTrending price£9.35 New
- Mens Motorcycle Waterproof Cordura Textile Jacket Motorbike Armours Black 3xlTrending price£39.04 New
Limited time deals
- RST Tractech Evo-2 II 2 Sports Textile Motorcycle Jacket | All Colours & Sizes£159.99
- RST Tractech Evo II 2 Leather Motorcycle Motorbike Jacket | All Colours & Sizes£299.99
- RST R16 R-16 Leather Sports Motorcycle Motorbike Jacket | All Colours & Sizes£189.99
- RST Madison II 2 Ladies Womens Leather Bike Retro Motorcycle Jacket | All Sizes£129.99
- RST Race Department Lightweight Casual Motorcycle Motorbike Jacket Black / Red£34.99
- RST PRO SERIES ADVENTURE 2 1223 WATERPROOF MOTORCYCLE JACKET SILVER/BLACK 3XL 50£199.99
Hot this week
- ProFirst Mens Waterproof Genuine Motorbike Motorcycle Cordura Jacket CE Armoured£49.9944 sold
- Mens Motorcycle Motorbike Jacket Waterproof Textile Black CE Armoured£41.9931 sold
- Oxford Rainseal All Weather Motorcycle Bike Over Jacket Waterproof Hi Vis New£24.9529 sold
- HWK Textile Cordura Motorcycle Jacket Motorbike 100% Waterproof CE ARMOURED£35.9917 sold
- Motorbike Waterproof Cordura Motorcycle Armours Bike Style CE Approved Jacket£39.9916 sold
- HWK Textile Cordura Long Motorcycle Jacket Motorbike 100% Waterproof CE ARMOURED£39.9911 sold
- RKSports COMMANDER WATERPROOF MOTORCYCLE MOTORBIKE JACKET BLACK CE ARMORS£42.9911 sold
- Motorbike Armoured Jacket Motorcycle Waterproof Coat All Weather CE Approved£44.9910 sold
- Motorcycle Buffalo Horizon Jacket WP - Black UK Seller£89.99
- VR46 Rossi RTX Yellow Black Motorbike Motorcycle Armoured Leather Biker Jacket£169.99
- Motorcycle Spidi Warrior Sport H2Out Jacket WP - Black Red UK Seller£243.99
- Motorcycle Rev It! Sand 3 Jacket WP - Blue Black UK Seller£399.99
- Women MESH Black AIR VENT TECHNOLOGY SUMMER MOTORCYCLE TEXTILE CE Jackets£45.99
- Motorcycle Rev It! Leather Jacket Ignition 2 Blk Ant WP UK Seller£349.99
- Motorcycle Held 5625 Viana Leather Jacket Ladies - Black UK Seller£330.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- alpinestars andes drystar jacket waterproof size small mens£45.00Free postageMake offer
Motorcycle jackets are specialist items of sporting apparel, which foremost protect the wearer during motorsports and motorcycling. Motorcycle jackets are available in men’s, women’s and unisex options and are produced by popular and iconic brands such as Alpine Stars, Dainese and Triumph.
When selecting a new motorcycle jacket your three prime considerations should be safety, style and fit. Your new purchase should be a snug fit with your usual clothes worn underneath. It pays to remember that most are made in durable leather, which will ‘give’ with wear over time.
Motorcycle jackets can also be manufactured in breathable denim and textile options, which will also offer a certain degree of protection while keeping the rider cool. Most leather motorcycle jackets have either a full or half-length zip running about the circumference of the waist, allowing for the addition of leather trousers.
Motorcycle jackets are very often safety graded to a European standard and will state that they have CE (Certified European) Armour. This indicates that areas such as the jacket’s elbows and back protector meet a satisfactory standard of limb protection. This extra level of protection is designed to shock absorb and keep the wearer unscathed in the event of a rider sliding down a road during the unfortunate event of any accident.
When considering what jacket to buy, check that the armour will sit right on your body frame and doesn’t dig in when you move your arms.
Made for the ride
To gain the best level of protection and practical benefits a jacket has to offer a motorcyclist should select a jacket to match their riding style. All will offer varying levels of protection, from high to low and be both waterproof and windproof, with some including removable thermal linings.
Racing and Sport jackets are cut in a ‘race crouch’ position, with pre-curved arms and seams and are often emblazoned in the manufacturer’s sporting logos. Comfortable Touring and Urban jackets are of a looser cut and have multiple pockets inside and out. Cruiser jackets are a traditional biker jacket design classically made in leather.