Shop by Product Line
Save on New Balance Men's Trainers
- Mens New Balance 1500 MO Trainers UK Size 10.5 US 11 // Black Made In England£89.99Trending at £107.76
- Adidas VLCOURT F99260 Men's Sneakers£48.00Trending at £52.03
- Adidas ACE 17.4 TR BA9700 Men's Sneakers£46.00Trending at £49.94
- Nike Delta Force High 370424-066 Men's Sneakers£45.00Trending at £57.93
- Adidas Lite Racer AW3872 Men's Sneakers£46.00Trending at £58.60
- Adidas Lite Racer AW3866 Men's Sneakers£46.00Trending at £52.10
- Adidas Lite Racer AW3866 Men's Sneakers£46.00Trending at £58.05
- Adidas ACE 17.4 TR BA9700 Men's Sneakers£46.00Trending at £48.47
- Adidas ZX Flux Bb2170 Men's SNEAKERS UK 11Trending price£45.61 New
- Adidas ZX Flux W Bb2260 Women's SNEAKERS UK 7Trending price£52.03 New
- Adidas ZX Flux Bb2170 Men's SNEAKERS UK 10Trending price£35.07 New
- Adidas ZX Flux W Bb2260 Women's SNEAKERS UK 4Trending price£57.93 New
- Adidas V Racer Aw3877 Men's SNEAKERS UK 6Trending price£58.60 New
- Adidas V Racer Aw3877 Men's SNEAKERS UK 9Trending price£52.10 New
- Adidas ZX Flux W Bb2260 Women's SNEAKERS UK 6Trending price£58.05 New
- Adidas ZX Flux W S76593 Women's SNEAKERS EUR 38 /uk 5 /23 5cmTrending price£48.79 New
Limited time deals
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Men's New Balance Trainers
The popular all round training shoe was originally made by the New Balance Arch Support Company. New Balance trainers were originally a big hit with manual workers who had to stand for long periods of time. The trainers boast technological arch support, a deconstructed heel and a midfoot wrap to ensure the best fit and maximum performance support.
To complement the individual design of New Balance trainers, all styles feature a breathable mesh upper, flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and rubber outsoles.
Different types of men's New Balance trainers
Synthetic fabrics and materials are used to provide enhanced breathability. IMEVA, injection molded EVA foam provides firm and flexible cushioning.
Leather New Balance trainers that are made from premium full-grain leather and feature a perforated toe box are rare.
Most of the classic styles are handmade and feature suede uppers and super soft padded lining.
What do the model numbers on men's New Balance trainers mean?
The numbers used on men's New Balance trainers are a naming system. Trainers that feature a higher number usually incorporate more technology than trainer models that have a lower identification number.
Each trainer style's full model number is made up of 3 parts and is located on the underside of the trainer's tongue.
Different styles of men's New Balance trainers
The cross training Minimus shoe is ideal for strength and interval training, and features advanced breathability for ultimate comfort.
New Balance trainers such as NB 996 that feature numbers in the 90s are designed for enhanced performance and speed.
The 574 range of men's New Balance trainers are designed for stability and speed.
The lighter design of the 70s model range (576) are ideal for runners who like to pick up the pace.
The retro style, classic laced NB 420 trainer has a low wedge heel for maximum support and comfort.