Big Things Come in Small Packages With the Nissan Micra
A compact yet powerful car, the Nissan Micra consists of several generations of Japanese vehicle engineering. There are several considerations you will want to make before deciding on which vehicle in this lineup you go with. There is a wide range of options available for purchase on eBay.Five generations of Japanese engineering
The Nissan Micra is a prevalent car on the roads due to its multiple generations. In order to figure out which model is right for you, you will want to be able to spot the differences within each generation.
- Generation 1: This generation includes a three and five-door hatchback with a four or five-speed manual or three-speed automatic transmission.
- Generation 2: This generation has the same hatchback style as Generation 1 but also includes two-door cabriolet, four-door sedan, and five-door station wagon variants.
- Generation 3: These add a coupe convertible mode with four-speed automatic and five-speed manual transmissions.
- Generation 4: These are five-door hatchback models with the addition of a CVT automatic transmission that allows for smoother acceleration.
- Generation 5: This exists as a five-door hatchback model with five-speed and six-speed manual transmissions.
The Micra has multiple layout formats. Before you decide on which new or used vehicle you will buy, make sure to determine the details behind each layout. When considering this aspect of the vehicle, It is important to take into account the environment in which the bulk of your driving will be done.
- Front engine: Good for use on uniform roads and highways where there is little variation.
- Four-wheel drive: Ideal for drivers that like to vary the terrain they drive on from uniform roads and highways to environments where there is a lot of variation including larger rocks, gravel, and snow.
Due to the variable components of each model, it is important that you get some critical information before choosing the model you wish to buy. This includes:
- Is the vehicle a manual or automatic transmission? Depending on your preferences, this can make or break the comfort you get while driving.
- What kind of mileage the vehicle has.
- What kind of engine the vehicle uses.
- What kind of safety features will you be getting with each respective model.
- What interior specs are available and if there will be upgrades available.