Other Garden & Patio Furniture
There is a wide range of garden and patio furniture available, with a variety of styles and designs to suit any space or budget.
The right material for your needs
- Natural – Natural materials such as rattan or wood are commonly used in garden furniture. These hardwearing materials are treated to have a long lifespan and should not fade or warp. Although strong and durable, it is recommended that garden furniture made from natural materials is covered or stored indoors during the colder months
- Synthetic – It is common for outdoor furniture to be made from synthetic rattan. This gives the visually pleasing look of rattan furniture but offers increased durability and lifespan. Synthetic rattan can be kept outdoors all year round, whilst still providing the comfort and style of natural rattan at a lower cost
Benefits of patio garden furniture
- Range of designs – Garden furniture is available in a range of shapes and sizes enabling you to find the right furniture for any space
- Style – Different furniture styles are available as outdoor furniture. From sofa style seating in a variety of shapes, to more formal dining tables and chairs. Coffee and side tables are also available
- Accessories – It is easy to add your own personality to your garden furniture with a range of cushions and seating covers. Additional units and chairs allow you to expand and adjust your set-up as required
- Lightweight yet strong – Garden furniture is woven onto a strong lightweight frame. This makes it easy to reposition when required, or when moving into storage
- Range of budgets – With a variety of different materials and designs, there is garden furniture available to suit any budget
Durability and maintenance
- Durable – Built to be durable and long-lasting
- Easy to clean – Detachable cushions make the fabric components easy to clean, whilst the base can be cleaned with general household products
- Easy to maintain – Garden furniture made from synthetic rattan can be stored outdoors all year round no matter what the weather. Whereas natural materials should either be stored indoors or covered during the colder months, and there are a range of covers available.