Other Garden Structures & Shade Equipment
Keeping your garden and patio clean and tidy isn’t always easy to do. If you have items that are likely to perish in inclement weather you will need to find a suitable place to shade, hide or store them.
Some plants also require a little assistance and support from garden structures that help their growth and protect them from inclement weather.
The benefits of shade equipment
- Practical and functional – Not all items used in the garden are weatherproof. When you need to store items away, a practical storage box or store offers the best functional solution
- Easy access – Equipment that hides unsightly bins or dirty garden tools ensure that your outdoor space always looks tidy. Storage boxes and stores are easy to access whenever you need to get to whatever you have stored inside
Types of structures and shade equipment
- Garden arches and pergolas – Wooden arches and pergolas can be used freestanding to create focal interest, or as a support for growing plants
- Obelisk arch – Lightweight steel arches provide necessary shade for low growing plants that require a little coverage
- Ornamental bridges – Decorative wooden bridges add an area of coverage to a pond or garden water feature
- Wood store – A compact wood store perfectly stacks and arranges logs and firewood so that it is easily accessible when you need it
- Storage box – Outdoor storage boxes provide practical and functional use for a multitude of items. Wood and plastic storage boxes are ideal for storing garden equipment, outdoor cushions, children’s toys and other items that shouldn’t be left out in all weathers
- Wheelie bin store – A wheelie bin store hides those unsightly oversized plastic bins that spoil the look of your outdoor space
- Carport – Keep your car covered under a shady carport