Shop by Type
Great prices on popular products
Save on Panasonic Camera Lenses
- NEW Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 ASPH. POWER OIS. Lens - UK SHIP£501.90Trending at £548.74
- NEW Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm F/2.8 II OIS ASPH AF Lens UK NEXTDAY D£639.99Trending at £848.52
- SALE Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens£594.00Trending at £879.00
- SALE Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH Lens F4£519.00Trending at £628.36
- Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 Lens ASPH. H-H025E-S F1.7 Silver *UK TAX FREE£135.00Trending at £147.99
- SALE Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens£799.00Trending at £826.72
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. Lens TAXFREE White Box£399.00Trending at £427.48
- Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens MK2 (Black)£191.95Trending at £239.33
- Panasonic 100-400mm F/4-22 UED ED Lens£1,006.40 New
- Panasonic Lumix VARIO 35-100mm F/2.8 Power O.I.S. G Lens£500.61 New£473.78 Used
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm F/2.8 II OIS Aspherical AF Lens£638.34 New£519.41 Used
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario Lens£538.60 New£498.70 Used
- Panasonic H-F007014E 7-14mm F/4.0 ED Lens£517.66 New£466.80 Used
Hot this week
- New Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. - 3 Year Warranty£549.99Almost gone
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens£506.90Almost gone
- New Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4 ASPH. Lens - 3 Year Warranty£549.99Almost gone
- Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 Lens ASPH. H-H025E-K F1.7 Black Brand New£139.003 left
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II ASPH. Power O.I.S - 3 Year Warranty£649.994 left
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH. O.I.S. - 3 Year Warranty£1,079.995 left
- SALE Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens£799.008 left
- Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 Lens ASPH. H-H025E-K F1.7 Black *UK TAX FREE Bulk£123.005 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Panasonic Leica D Vario-Elmarit 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 Lens **Four Thirds Mount **£199.00+ £11.00 postageMake offer
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F/3.5-5.6 OIS G Lens£75.00+ £4.00 postageMake offer
- Panasonic 14-140mm F/3.5-5.6 ED Lens Power OIS Zoom£349.53Free postageMake offer
- Panasonic H-FS100300 100-300mm F/4.0-5.6 Power O.I.S. + Hood, box, bag, manual£265.00+ £13.00 postageMake offer
- PANASONIC G VARIO 14-42MM f3.5-5.6 Aspherical Mega O.I.S Lens£81.86Free postageMake offer
- Silver Panasonic G Vario 45-150mm F/4.0-5.6 Aspherical Mega O.I.S Lens GM1£220.00+ £8.00 postageMake offer
Panasonic 14-45mm camera lens
The Panasonic 14-45mm camera lens takes incredibly clear photos even in situations with low lighting. It compresses the blur that can be caused by handshakes to ensure you take high quality photos, first time, every time. The camera lens covers a range that you would typically find on a camera that is equivalent to a 28-84mm lens on a 35mm camera.
The Panasonic camera lens is easy to handle due to its simple yet aesthetically pleasing design and the logical layout makes it simple to use. The lens extends by almost a half as it is zoomed from 14mm to 45mm and the zoom ring is wide yet close to the camera body.
Features of a Panasonic zoom camera lens
The Panasonic 14-45mm zoom lens has a high quality, durable plastic lens mount making it more lightweight than other similar lenses and therefore easier to transport and hold. Focusing is done internally meaning the 52mm filter thread does not rotate whilst you are using it. This makes it ideal for both graduated and polarising filters. The manual focus ring provides enough resistance to be able to make small adjustments whilst you are taking photos so you can capture the perfect image every time.
The autofocusing function is performed quickly and has a minimum focus distance of 30cm so you do not have to wait for long before your camera snaps into focus. This function makes the camera lens ideal if you want to take photos in a tight space or frame filling for close up photography, such as portraits, at maximum zoom.
A switch that can be found on the side of the lens barrel activates the Optical Image Stabilisation to reduce any camera shake and blurred images. This is a great feature as it is much easier to quickly press the switch rather than having to adjust the settings in the camera's menu. It also ensures you produce high quality, sharp photos without the risk of them becoming blurred. The system can take sharp images at 1/8 of a second which is slightly slower than the standard speed.
Maximum aperture is 14mm producing good edge to edge clarity and sharpness is retained until the lens is stopped at f/11. 25mm resolution also adds to the sharpness at wide apertures. The AF system is accurate and almost silent and manual intervention is possible via an electrically driven linkage.