Hot this week
- Panasonic ToughBook CF-19 MK4 Core i5 1.20GHz 4GB 320GB GPS Laptop CF-19RJRC62M£159.378 left
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-52 MK3 Core i5 4GB 160GB WIFI windows 7 pro£199.999 left
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-52 Mk1 Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz 15.4" Laptop Warranty£119.995 sold
- Panasonic ToughBook CF-31 GOBI Core i5 2.4GHz MK1 4GB RAM 160GB HDD Laptop£189.825 sold
- Low Priced Panasonic Toughbook Cf-19 Touch Screen Rugged Windows Laptop£119.995 sold
- Build your Blue Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 Fully Rugged Military Non-Touchscreen£188.314 sold
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-52 Mk3 i5 2.4Ghz 15.4" Win 7 Pro Laptop£164.993 sold
- Custom Build Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 Rugged Laptop Military Non-Touchscreen£172.362 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-52 MK3 Core i5 4GB 160GB WIFI windows 7 pro£199.99Free postageMake offer
- ▲Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 - 1.90GHz i5 - 128GB SSD - 3G+ - Dual-Cam - LAN▲£398.00+ £7.68 postageMake offer
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-H1 Rugged Field Tablet 1.86GHz - Used Grade C (CC)£69.99+ £6.95 postageMake offer
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 Intel Core i5 2.40GHz Windows 10 4GB 160GB 13.1 Screen£394.99+ £10.99 postageMake offer
- ▲Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 - 2.50GHz Core i5 - 500GB - 6GB - 3G - Touchscreen▲£298.00+ £7.68 postageMake offer
- Pristine Panasonic Toughbook CF-54, SSD, TouchScreen, 10Hrs Runtime, 8GB, i5 2.3£1,250.00+ £15.00 postageMake offer
Panasonic Toughbook Laptops
The Panasonic Corporation was founded in Japan in 1918, under its original name, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co Ltd.
They have grown to become an internationally recognised manufacturer of electronics and engineering products, covering a wide range of industries and types of goods sold.
Panasonic Toughbook laptops are designed for use outdoors or where they are at risk of being damaged. Their sturdy shell acts both as a protective casing around the complex electronics of the laptop itself, as well as a carry case so you can transport the laptop with ease.
Advantages of the Panasonic Toughbook
The sturdy, rugged construction of the shell casing around the laptop gives you protection from all manner of potential damage. The cases are water resistant and weatherproof as well, so these are the perfect machines to use if you need to operate your laptop outside. As a result of these features, you will often find a Panasonic Toughbook laptop being used on places such as building sites.
Being a PC, these Panasonic laptops use the Windows operating system, so you know your files will be compatible with most business programs you may wish to use.
Types of Panasonic Toughbook laptops
The Windows operating system is currently at version 10, but you can still install previous versions, such as Windows 7 and Windows 8, in your Panasonic Toughbook.
Some of the Panasonic Toughbook laptops come with a swivel screen, allowing you to turn the screen to face different people, or perhaps you have limited space available and need to use the keyboard while pointing the screen in a different direction.
Touchscreen versions of the Panasonic Toughbook are available, which operate as a kind of hybrid laptop and tablet.
Military grade protective security versions of the Panasonic Toughbook laptop provide the ultimate level of security, with the idea being that the outer casing can withstand the sort of activity it may be subjected to when being used on a battlefield.
Panasonic laptop batteries are also available. An extra laptop battery gives you hours of more charge, meaning that you can charge your other battery whilst using the other.