A Panerai Watch Strap: the Perfect Accessory for a Classic Timepiece
Panerai is an Italian luxury watch maker. Founded by Giovanni Panerai in 1860, the company is probably best known for providing watches to the naval team of the Italian military from 1938 until 1970. Manufacturing takes place in in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, so if you want the perfect balance of Italian design and Swiss technology on your wrist, choose a Panerai watch strap from the selection offered by eBay.What makes a Panerai watch strap stand out?
Panerai watches only produce limited editions of all of their ranges. Divided into four marketing lines (Contemporary, Historic, Manifattura, and Special Editions), each watch has an individual issue number on the casing and is only available in a run of either 500, 1000, 2,000, or 4,000 units. When buying a Panerai watch strap for your specific model, you can choose from a range of price points offered on eBay.What activities are Panerai watch straps designed for?
Whether you're heading out into the wilds, planning a dive, or attending a board meeting, a Panerai watch strap will always make a statement. You can choose from the following:
- Blue Military Strap: As a nod to their historical arrangement, this robust Panerai watch strap is in a military style, fashioned from nylon and canvas.
- Yellow Dive Strap: This rubber Panerai watch strap is black and yellow, and can be easily seen both above and below the surface.
- Leather and Nubuck: Made from genuine leather in a variety of colours and finishes, this strap will suit any environment.
Panerai watch straps come in a choice of materials to match the taste and preference of its owner. These include:
- Alligator: Manufactured from skins sourced in accordance with the CITES agreement, these are available in a shiny or nubuck finish.
- Calf leather: Only natural hide is used, and you can choose between straps finished in any of six different treatments.
- Rubber: Made from natural rubber and offered in two distinct designs, this version is perfect for diving and water sports.
- Canvas: Produced from synthetic fibres with a tactile, linen-look finish.
- Metal: Offered in a choice of metals to fit specific watch models, the 24/22mm standard pin-fitting style ensures that variants like leather and rubber are interchangeable with a metal strap.