Shop by Colour
Shop by Type
Save on Parts for Samsung Galaxy Note
- For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Replacement LCD Display Touch Screen Black UK£49.99Trending at £51.53
- For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Replacement LCD Display Touch Screen White UK£49.99Trending at £51.53
- LCD Touch Screen Display Assembly For Samsung Note 3 Galaxy N9005 White + Frame£50.49Trending at £52.13
- LCD Display Touch Screen For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Full Replacement N7100 Grey£49.88Trending at £52.04
- For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 White Touch Screen Digitizer LCD Display + Frame£49.99Trending at £53.24
- For Samsung Note 3 Galaxy N9005 Black Full LCD Touch Screen Display+ Gold Frame£50.29Trending at £54.95
- Black Rear Camera Glass Lens Cover Ring Repair for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910£1.99Trending at £2.18
- Grey Front Glass Screen Lens Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Tool Adhesive£4.79Trending at £5.10
Hot this week
- 7.5H Tempered Glass Camera Lens & Flash Protector For Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950£2.99Almost gone
- MAX77843 POWER IC FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 / SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 / S6 EDGE£4.498 left
- 100% GENUINE FAST CHARGER PLUG & CABLE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY A5,A3 2017 S8,S8PLUS£5.9917 sold
- Black For Samsung Note 3 Galaxy N9005 LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Display+Frame£51.4915 sold
- LCD Display Touch Screen Replacement Black For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 UK£50.9914 sold
- NEW POWER ON/OFF BUTTON FLEX VIBRATOR MOTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 N9005£2.4913 sold
- Samsung Galaxy Note 1 N7000 I9220 USB Charger Charging Dock Port Flex Cable Mic£3.858 sold
- For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Dock Port Flex Socket Microphone Replacement N9005 OEM£4.957 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Parts for Samsung Galaxy Note
Replacement parts for Samsung Galaxy Note phones allow you to restore your damaged phone to a like-new condition. Not only do these parts offer convenience through extending your phone's life, they are also great value for money as relying solely on a phone repair service can be very expensive.
Types of Galaxy Note replacement parts
There are a wide selection of genuine components and replacement parts for Samsung Galaxy Notes. You will find replacement cameras for all kinds of Samsung Galaxy Notes , various charging ports in different fits for different models, high-quality screen lenses for all sizes of phone, and durable memory cards for all Samsung phones and tablets.
As well as replacement parts, there are also opening tools, mini screwdrivers and flex cables, allowing you to get your phone repaired with relatively little hassle.
However, it is recommend that you allow a professional to install the replacement parts in your phone as trying to do it yourself without any specialist training could lead to permanent damage to the phone or injury to yourself.
In order to prevent any repairs in the first place, it is recommended that you use a phone case or cover and a screen protector.
Having both a phone case and a high-quality screen protector will allow you to keep your phone in great condition for much longer, and save you money on labour and replacement parts for your Samsung Galaxy Note.
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Notes are a series of high-end smartphones and tablets created primarily for the advance of pen computing. The large screens and inclusive stylus are ideal for note taking, digital scrapbooking and multitasking using the split-screen function.
As the Note series comes in both smartphone and tablet form, there are hundreds of different parts for you to choose from. Various sizes of replacement screens and memory cards are available, as well as cameras with varying megapixels and different sized charging ports.
When searching for parts, it is crucial that you choose the correct part for your specific model of phone, as even though the same company makes the devices, each handset uses different components.
As with replacements for every phone, there is an array of different coloured parts for Samsung Galaxy Notes for you to choose from. Ensure that you find the correct colour for your phone, unless you want to create a unique look with two contrasting colours.