Everything You Need to Know About Choosing Petrol Vehicle Air Compressors and Inflators
You have a tyre that leaks air regularly, and you get frustrated trying to find a petrol station with free air to inflate it. A new petrol engine air compressor allows you to handle this situation at home where it is more convenient. You can choose from many new or gently used air compressors with a petrol engine with a range of features, capacities, and sizes.Essentials to look for in a petrol engine air compressor
When you are looking for a new, used, or pre-owned air compressor with a petrol engine, consider its size. If your garage or workspace is small, you may need to get one with a small footprint. They range in size from 0.5 metres wide by 0.5 metres long and 0.5 metres tall to more than 1 metre tall and 1 metre wide. Consider the lubricant type. Both oil and non-oil lubricant styles are available. You may want one with accessories, such as air hose fittings or a pressure gauge. You may want to consider a particular brand, such as a petrol engine air compressor from Preston, Toyota, Work Zone, Honda, or other models.What types of low-priced air compressor petrol engines are there?
The available types of affordable air compressor petrol engines include:
- Compressor only: This type of unit provides compressed air for inflating a tyre or elevating a vehicle on a jack.
- With air hose: The air hose allows you to situate the air compressor in a more convenient place so that the petrol exhaust is not close to your work area.
- Pressure gauge: The built-in pressure gauge allows you to program the air compressor to stop at a particular inflation pressure level or to stop the compressor manually when the desired inflation is reached.
When deciding what capacity of air compressor with petrol engine to purchase, consider its:
- Voltage: The voltage determines the speed at which the air compressor cycles. This ranges from 110 to 240 volts.
- Petrol tank size: A larger tank does not need to be filled as frequently, such as an air compressor 100-litre new petrol engine. The tank capacities range from 25 to 200 litres in 25-litre increments.
- Horsepower: The horsepower of a petrol engine air compressor ranges from 2.0 to 5.5 with increments of 0.5. The heavier the car or the bigger the size of the tyre you need to lift or inflate, the more horsepower you need.