Results in Phonic Pro Audio Mixers
1-24 of 24
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Phonic Pro Audio Mixers
A mixing console is a piece of electronic equipment that is used for routing, combining and changing the volume, tone and dynamics of sound from microphones and instruments.
An Phonic pro audio mixer is also known as an audio console, sound board, mixing desk or mixer. Pro audio mixers are used in recording studios and nightclubs and for TV and film post-production.
Differences between a digital and analogue phonic pro audio mixer
• Modern technology – Most digital pro audio mixers automatically have compressors, limiters and gates available. This means that you don’t have to hook up any external hardware. The additional features allow for precise control over volume and tone of your signal.
• Total recall – A digital mixer can save and recall every parameter at any time.
• Cost effective – Low-end digital audio mixers often use preamp circuitry to keep costs down. Top of the range digital mixers can feature analogue style effects that produce the tonal classic sound of the analogue desk.
• Constant quality – analogue audio mixers have been around since the late ‘60s and have continued to offer great sound quality. The larger amount of buttons and knobs provides rapid response to changes in performance conditions.
Different types of phonic pro audio mixer
• Compact – Compact audio mixers usually have 2 channels for mixing record players. These are mostly used by DJs.
• 6 channel – Boasts 6 channels of input and output.
• 12 channel – Doubles the features of the 6 channel mixer for creative mixing.
• 24 channel – Nightclub stage mixers, for live events, typically have 24 channels for mixing sound. The larger the venue the more channels are required.
• Analogue – analogue consoles offer solid benefits like ease of use, lower cost and good audio quality.
• Digital – Digital consoles can offer huge advantages in onboard processing and effects and scene recall.