Perfect Your Catering With a Rational Oven
Rational combi ovens are favourite tools in restaurants and catering businesses. They allow professionals to cook large amounts of food with consistent results. If you are looking to enter the catering world or to expand your business, you can find many Rational ovens at affordable prices on eBay.What styles of Rational ovens are available?
Rational is known around the world for its combi ovens. The cooking features are fairly standard from model to model. The two primary variations are in size and fuel source. Oven size is measured by the grid, the number of standard baking trays that the unit can hold. Rational produces ovens in 6-grid, 10-grid, and 20-grid sizes. The ovens can be heated by either gas or electric heat. Be certain that the unit you are considering has the proper fuel source for your needs.What are some features of Rational ovens?
Rational combi ovens are standard appliances in many professional kitchens. The specialized features of these ovens give chefs great flexibility in menu planning. Some of the features you can find include:
- Stainless-steel exterior: Stainless steel wipes clean to give your kitchen a professional look.
- Fast heat-up and cool-down: This is an important feature in a busy kitchen where time is of the essence.
- Accurate controls: For consistent results, you need to have control of the oven temperature. Simple controls paired with a digital display make certain that food is cooked just right.
- Multiple cooking modes: Four standard cooking modes allow a chef to prepare many styles of food with the same unit.
- Automatic cleaning: These ovens have a self-cleaning feature that can run overnight and be finished with a quick wipe in the morning.
- Convection fan with adjustable speed: Most models use convection fans to improve the consistency of cooking. The fan can be run at five different speeds, depending on what is appropriate for the current dish.
Rational combi ovens come with four standard cooking modes and a cleaning mode. These options are:
- Steam mode: A cooking mode with temperatures from 30 degrees Celsius to 130 degrees Celsius, this is the perfect setting to prepare vegetable and rice dishes.
- Convection mode: A cooking mode with temperatures from 30 degrees Celsius to 300 degrees Celsius, this is the mode of a standard oven and is commonly used for baking.
- Combi-steam mode: A cooking mode with temperatures from 30 degrees Celsius to 300 degrees Celsius, this mode is for meat dishes. Convection cooking allows for fast roasting, and steam cooking keeps the dish from drying out.
- Finishing mode: When food has been prepared ahead of time and is chilled, this mode is used to bring it to the proper serving temperature.
- Cleaning mode: This is a high-temperature mode that burns off any residue, leaving ash to be wiped away when the cycle finishes.