Achieving Audiophile-Grade Sound Quality with Rel
Why should you consider a Rel subwoofer?
Rel creates audiophile quality products that cover a full range of sounds. The Rel subwoofer product line has won multiple awards for the way it handles base and linear response. Rel acoustics are designed for a range of needs, from the Rel subwoofer setup for home theatre systems, to basic computer audio.What features should you look for in a Rel subwoofer?
When choosing a subwoofer to best fit your preferences and requirements, consider the following:
- If you love your music loud and thumping, Rel Quake will make sure you feel it in your bones.
- If you prefer semi-tone bass for your home theatre, Rel Storm will bring you the subtlety you need.
- Rel Stampede hasn’t attracted as much attention as either in Rel subwoofer reviews, but it achieves the fine balance needed to multitask as a home theatre and sound system.
The ideal Rel sub must fit the output of your speakers. A 60Hz range will serve small rooms, while a Rel Quake subwoofer will give your open plan living area the power it needs. See the manufacturer site for details.What speed do you need in a Rel subwoofer?
No Rel subwoofer comparison is complete without a nod to speed:
- The Rel subwoofer t5i is fast and solid, but its size makes it best for listeners who aren’t hooked on base. It shares its specs with the Rel Stampede.
- The Rel Quake subwoofer and Rel Storm aren’t designed to be crisp. If you appreciate the sound of vinyl, either of these would suit.
An appropriate Rel subwoofer generates the right frequency for your needs, so a 20 Hz Rel subwoofer setup might be cheap, but it can manage big sound in even bigger rooms provided you don’t pair a 20 Hz Rel subwoofer for sale with over-enthusiastic equalization. Rel acoustics markets "realistic" sound. Inconsistency only generates poor Rel subwoofer reviews, so resist the temptation to choose the Rel sub with the boldest textures. Your Rel subwoofer setup should be built to deliver realism rather than power.How do you ensure the best performance?
Make sure you have the right Rel subwoofer cable for your specifications as a poor match cannot deliver good sound. Each Rel subwoofer may have a slightly different procedure, so refer to the manufacturer's instructions.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Rel.