Shop by Style
Shop by Chest Size
Hot this week
- Ralph Lauren Men's RLX Down Gilet Bodywarmer Navy S M L RRP £175 SALE! SALE!£89.95Almost gone
- Polo Ralph Lauren Richmond Bomber Jacket Navy Blue M L XL RRP £300£104.99Almost gone
- Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Field Jacket military vtg army polo£123.003 left
- Polo Ralph Lauren Barracuda Diamond Quilted Bomber Jacket NAVY£139.994 left
- Polo Ralph Lauren Kempton Quilted Jacket Navy Blue - RRP £300 GENUINE£135.004 left
- Ralph Lauren Naval Bomber Jacket Carbon Blue Sz L Bnwt Rrp £165 USA Flag£55.004 left
- POLO RALPH LAUREN MENS NEW NAVY BLACK ELMWOOD DOWN HOODED BODYWARMER GILET VEST£159.994 sold
- POLO RALPH LAUREN SPORT JACKET VARIOUS SIZES AND COLOURS£69.994 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Down Fill Gilet Puffa M Toggle Jacket£38.00+ £6.50 postageMake offer
- Ralph Lauren Sporting/fishing/hunting Jacket Blue XL£35.00Free postageMake offer
- Ralph Lauren RLX Down Gilet Bodywarmer Red Size Medium£55.00+ £3.90 postageMake offer
Ralph Lauren Men's Coats and Jackets
Ralph Lauren men's coats and jackets reflect a timeless, classic style. Ralph Lauren is an American clothing designer, best known for his sportswear line Polo Ralph Lauren. The brand was first established some 40 years ago and has been a leading high-end fashion label for over a decade.
Global fashion icon Ralph Lauren was born in the Bronx in 1938. As a teenage boy, he was inspired by the fashions worn by movie stars such as Cary Grant and Fred Astaire. Today, his fashion collections feature classic preppy wear and vintage looks heavily influenced by British gentry and the American upper-classes.
Down with warm
Ralph Lauren men's down jackets and coats have insulating properties which will keep the cold at bay and include shorter and hip length puffers to longer length parkas. Men's Ralph Lauren gilets and bodywarmers are sleeveless jackets with a cosy quilting in down or cotton or other lighter fabric blends.
Cool is King
Ralph Lauren men's bombers and Harrington jackets are truly authentic all-American creations. These garments are available in a choice of materials such as classic cotton, corduroy, fleece and leather in several colours including both neutrals and brights.
The Harrington jacket was first popularised when Elvis Presley wore a Baracuta G9 jacket in his 1958 movie King Creole. The jacket was given the nickname "Harrington" after the character who wore such a jacket(played by actor Ryan O'Neal) in primetime American soap Peyton Place. Ralph Lauren Harrington jackets can be seen with the distinctively subtle signature 'Polo pony' logo on the chest for which Ralph Lauren is renowned.
The bomber's military inspired design is the epitome of cool. Worn by movieactors such as Daniel Craig in Casino Royale or Ewan MacGregor in Trainspotting, its iconic style endures. A jacket which was originally created for military pilots in World War I, the bomber was soon adopted into popular culture as a fashion style. Ralph Lauren men's bombers follows this typical style, with cuffed sleeved and metal zip.
By contrast, Ralph Lauren men's blazers convey a more formal, preppy look which is characteristic of the brand. They are available in a wealth of colours including traditional tones such as browns, blues, blacks and beiges to muted greys and pastel shades. No longer solely designed for the country or regimental gent, this stylish heritage fashion item's fabric weight and slim fit makes it an ideal summer cover up.