Shop by Featured Refinements
Great prices on popular products
- Aa570 HabiStat Mat Stat Thermostat 100w White£23.99Free postage
- Arcadia D3 UV Basking Lamp 100w 100 Watt£31.99Free postage
- EXO Terra Flat Faunarium Large 460x300x170mm£16.90Free postage
- EXO Terra Pt2102 Daytime Heat Lamp 25 Watt£5.99Free postage
- King British Turtle & Terrapin Complete Food 80g BULK Deal of 6 480g£5.85Free postage
- Arcadia Euro Range Desert 10 15w 18in£11.95Free postage
Save on Reptile Supplies
- HABISTAT MAT STAT Reptile Vivarium Heat Mat THERMOSTAT - White£23.99Trending at £24.40
- King British Turtle And Terrapin Complete Balanced Food Diet With Krill KB£9.15Trending at £9.62
- Arcadia D3 UV E27 Reptile Basking Heat Light Lamp Bulb Infrared 80w 100w 160w£31.99Trending at £32.54
- Komodo Ceramic ES Light Fitting & Bracket Vivarium Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb Holder£11.70Trending at £11.96
- Arcadia D3 UV E27 Reptile Basking Heat Light Lamp Bulb Infrared 80w 100w 160w£27.99Trending at £28.48
- 2.2L Vivarium Reptile Fogger Rain Forest Humidifier Ultrasonic Mist Fog Maker£29.99Trending at £37.63
- Premium Quality Reptile Substrates Snakes, Lizards, Tortoises **FREEPOST**£7.90Trending at £8.04
- EXO TERRA HAGEN REPTIGLO LAMP BULB TUBE 2.0 5.0 10.0 REPTILE VIVARIUM TERRARIUM£14.60Trending at £14.91
Limited time deals
Hot this week
- Exo Terra Reptile Light Bulb Basking Heat Lamp£4.3974 sold
- VIVARIUM sliding glass DOOR HANDLES self adhesive finger pulls CLEAR VIV BITS£1.7771 sold
- Mix & Match Livefood - Locusts Crickets Mealworms Waxworms - Live Reptile Food£4.9970 sold
- Arcadia Basking Solar Spotlight UVA E27 Reptile Heat Bulb Lamp Spot Lighting£3.9968 sold
- ProRep Reptile Light Bulb - Heat Basking Lamp£4.7962 sold
- Go-LARGE Fruit Fly Cultures 32oz Pot£4.4552 sold
- LCD Digital Aquarium Fish Tank Vivarium Reptile / Fridge Freezer Thermometer UK£2.9747 sold
- 50 Medium LOCUSTS Live Reptile Food Livefood Bulk Tub£6.9943 sold
- REPTILE - LARGE REPTILE CORNER LOG EFFECT CAVE / MOSS BOX - CORN SNAKES, GECKOS£24.99
- Vivexotic Repti-Home - Wooden Reptile Vivarium - Snake Lizard Housing£51.09
- YNR England Reptile Snake Catcher Aluminium 760mm 30" 76cm Full Black Heavy Duty£16.99Was: Previous price£19.99
- JBL Reptil Sun T8 15W - Reptile UV Light Bulb @ BARGAIN PRICE!!!£27.45
- Vivexotic Repti-Home 4-Stack Vivariums - Large Beech with Feet 115cm£377.52
- Vivexotic Repti-Home Vivarium - Maxi Extra Large Black 137.5x49x56cm£129.49
- Repitle Terrarium Vivarium Aquarium Decoration Ornament Large Ledge Basking£32.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Reptile supplies include a wide range of accessories and products for reptiles kept as pets, including bulbs, food, heat and humidity monitoring equipment, housing and enrichment products.
These essential items provide a safe and healthy environment for reptiles, whilst also providing an attractive and enjoyable aesthetic, all for the reptile owner to enjoy seeing their much-loved pet interact with.
Different Types Of Reptile Supplies
- Technical Products - including heat bulbs and lamps, thermostats, heat mats and heaters. Reptiles require specialist care, and these products help ensure those specialist needs are met.
- Housing - commonly plastic, glass or glass/ plastic and wood combination depending on the design. Common designs are rectangular in shape, but more elaborate designs may be different.
- Enrichment / Decoration - may include hideaway huts, waterfalls, hammocks, ornaments and caves enabling the environment to look aesthetically pleasing whilst providing hideaway areas for the reptile or reptiles housed.
- Plants, Soil and Sand - Specialist foliage ensures the environment is as natural and comfortable as possible for the reptile housed. Specialist products are used to ensure they are free from additional pests, chemicals or other additions that may be damaging or poisonous to the pet.
- Food - Specialist food for different reptiles contains different combinations of vitamins and minerals depending on the reptile it is designed for. Some may also need to be kept at a particular temperature so a thermometer will be useful
Benefits Of Reptile Supplies
- Reptiles are kept healthy in their specialist environments
- Owners enjoy a happy and healthy reptile who interacts with his environment normally
- Owners are able to ensure their reptile is happy and enriched because of products like waterfalls, hideaway caves and foliage
- Reptiles are kept secure inside specialist housing, which is particularly important in the case of sensitive or dangerous reptiles
Maintenance and Safety For Reptile Supplies
Individual supplier or manufacturer instructions should be carefully followed for each individual product.
In all cases, special attention should be paid to the use of the product in relation to the particular breed or type of reptile it is designed for.