Shop by Featured Refinements
Great prices on popular products
Save on Reptile Supplies
- EXO TERRA REPTILE WATERFALL PEBBLE WITH PUMP TERRARIUM VIVARIUM DECORATION£30.30Trending at £31.02
- Arcadia D3 UV E27 Reptile Basking Heat Light Lamp Bulb Infrared 80w 100w 160w£31.99Trending at £36.30
- EXO TERRA BULB REPTILE LAMP BASKING LIGHT HEAT REPTILE TERRARIUM VIVARRIUM£5.99Trending at £6.49
- Exo Terra Reptile Hide Out Cave£9.99Trending at £10.77
- Exo Terra Sand Mats£12.30Trending at £13.07
- EXO TERRA NIGHT HEAT LAMP T10 A19 REPTILE GLO MOONLIGHT LIGHT BULB£5.95Trending at £6.19
- Chipsi Extra Beech Wood Medium - Accessories - Reptile - Substrates£21.84Trending at £28.01
- EXO TERRA ROCK BACKGROUND TERRARIUM VIVARIUM REPTILE SNAKE DECORATION£8.95Trending at £12.11
- Arcadia D3 UV Basking Lamp 100w 100 WattTrending price£31.99 New
- King British Reptile Turtle and Terrapin Complete Food 200-GramTrending price£9.16 New
- EXO Terra Pt2102 Daytime Heat Lamp 25 WattTrending price£4.51 New
- Arcadia D3 UV Basking Lamp 160w 160 WattTrending price£33.99 New
- HabiStat Mat Stat Thermostat 100w Reptile HeatTrending price£23.97 New
- EXO Terra Terrarium Foam Background 30 X 45 Cm Fits Pt2602Trending price£8.90 New
- HabiStat Heat Mat 35 Watt 29 X 11-inchTrending price£19.20 New
Hot this week
- ProRep Reptile Light Bulb - Heat Basking Lamp£4.7992 sold
- Exo Terra Reptile Light Bulb Basking Heat Lamp£4.3988 sold
- Arcadia Basking Solar Spotlight UVA E27 Reptile Heat Bulb Lamp Spot Lighting£3.9986 sold
- Go-LARGE Fruit Fly Cultures 32oz Pot£4.4580 sold
- Mix & Match Livefood - Locusts Crickets Mealworms Waxworms - Live Reptile Food£4.9969 sold
- 50 Medium LOCUSTS Live Reptile Food Livefood Bulk Tub£6.9948 sold
- Calcium Carbonate - Ultra Fine Chalk Powder£1.5946 sold
- Reptile Vivarium Heat Mats Heating 5 / 7 / 14 / 20 / 28 / 35 and 45w£6.9946 sold
- HabiStat Day-Night Dimming Thermostat 600W White£76.34
- Lucky Reptile TCF-150 Thermo Clean 150 Filter/ Heater£136.30
- Zoo Med AH-M Turtle Tub, 99 x 53 x 40 cm£131.14
- Tetra Red Parrot 250ml, 1L£8.99
- Chimaira Les Rainettes du Cameroun J-L Amiet£129.66
- JBL Agil -Main food for turtles, incl. pond turtles 400g/1L£14.90
- Large Wooden Reptile Vivarium 4ft Lizard Iguana Snake House Habitat Pet Home£94.97
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Reptile plant growth light 13w E27 6500k cool white 60 LEDs£6.99Free postageMake offer
Reptile supplies include a wide range of accessories and products for reptiles kept as pets, including bulbs, food, heat and humidity monitoring equipment, housing and enrichment products.
These essential items provide a safe and healthy environment for reptiles, whilst also providing an attractive and enjoyable aesthetic, all for the reptile owner to enjoy seeing their much-loved pet interact with.
Different Types Of Reptile Supplies
- Technical Products - including heat bulbs and lamps, thermostats, heat mats and heaters. Reptiles require specialist care, and these products help ensure those specialist needs are met.
- Housing - commonly plastic, glass or glass/ plastic and wood combination depending on the design. Common designs are rectangular in shape, but more elaborate designs may be different.
- Enrichment / Decoration - may include hideaway huts, waterfalls, hammocks, ornaments and caves enabling the environment to look aesthetically pleasing whilst providing hideaway areas for the reptile or reptiles housed.
- Plants, Soil and Sand - Specialist foliage ensures the environment is as natural and comfortable as possible for the reptile housed. Specialist products are used to ensure they are free from additional pests, chemicals or other additions that may be damaging or poisonous to the pet.
- Food - Specialist food for different reptiles contains different combinations of vitamins and minerals depending on the reptile it is designed for. Some may also need to be kept at a particular temperature so a thermometer will be useful
Benefits Of Reptile Supplies
- Reptiles are kept healthy in their specialist environments
- Owners enjoy a happy and healthy reptile who interacts with his environment normally
- Owners are able to ensure their reptile is happy and enriched because of products like waterfalls, hideaway caves and foliage
- Reptiles are kept secure inside specialist housing, which is particularly important in the case of sensitive or dangerous reptiles
Maintenance and Safety For Reptile Supplies
Individual supplier or manufacturer instructions should be carefully followed for each individual product.
In all cases, special attention should be paid to the use of the product in relation to the particular breed or type of reptile it is designed for.