Shop by Theme
Save on Retired Ty Beanie Babies
Hot this week
- Carletto 36062 Beanie Boo - Gorilla 'Romeo'£76.66Almost gone
- TY 1998 Holiday Teddy Beanie Baby£11.71Almost gone
- Secret Life Of Pets Buddy Soft Toy Ty Beanie Babies Baby Beanies Dog Plush£9.49Almost gone
- TY~SEADOG THE NEWFOUNDLAND DOG BEANIE BABY£21.14Almost gone
- Ty Beanie Babies Bear WALLACE the Scottish Bear MWMT Retired 1999£6.986 left
- Ty Beanie Baby Pecan the Brown Bear Retired DOB April 15th 1999 soft toy teddy£3.997 left
- Ty Beanie Baby 2000 Signature Bear Retired DOB February 13th 2000 soft toy teddy£3.997 left
- Genuine ty Beanie Baby - Morrie. Morrie Eel. Great value collectable soft toy£2.9910 left
- Ty UK Beanie Baby - Garfield Cool Cat Soft Toy£22.78
- TY~CATSBY THE CAT BEANIE BABY CATSBY THE CAT BEANIE BABY£21.06
- TY Beanie Babies - Moonlight The Cat£24.79
- Ghosty the Ghost - 6 Beanie Boos£62.05
- Trudi Hairy Spider£49.47
- Ty Beanie Babies AMERICAN Eagle£16.68
- TY Beanie Babies 6" Wiggly Seal, Perfect Plush!£20.49
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
- TY beanie babies Giganto the woolly mammoth 2001 With Tag£1.99+ £2.99 postageMake offer
Retired TY Beanie Babies
Add new pieces to your collection with retired TY Beanie Babies – choose ones with the heart-shaped label still in tact as these make the best collectables.
From their introduction in 1990s, Beanie Babies have always been popular and are still collectable pieces today. When they were originally released, children queued to buy the newest additions. Most of the generic and mass-produced Beanie Babies aren’t worth a lot any more but keep an eye out for some special editions to add to your collection.
Special Beanie Babies
Beanie Babies were originally launched in 1993 with a line of nine plush toys; these were made from a combination or beans and stuffing, which had never been seen before, which let the toys sit upright. The toys were designed to be simple in appearance with coloured fabric and a few details for the face.
As these first toys were not considered as collectors’ items, the tags were mostly removed as recommended, and played with by children. If you come across any of these original nine Beanie Babies that still have their tag on, they are of high value. These toys were retired in 1997 and 1998.
The most collectable Beanie Babies include the Princess, Nana the monkey and the Peace bear. Any editions that were released with spelling mistakes are popular collectors items too.
As most of the mass-produced and common Beanie Babies aren’t worth a lot, you can grab bundles of toys to play with. Choose your favourite animal or a bear in your favourite colour to cuddle up with. You can choose bundles of birds or cats, or whichever animal you love.
Beanie Babies come with their own date of birth so they are a great gift idea for someone with the same birthday.
For a touch of something different, choose extinct or mythical creatures or patriotic bears, which come in flag designs.