Make an offer
- Roland FD8 Foot Controller Pedal FD-8 NEW OPEN BOX£69.89Free postageMake offer
You may also like
- Roland Td-1k Electronic Drum Kit V-drums Includes Stool Sticks HeadphonesTrending price£400.06 New
- Roland CBTDP Td4kp Custom Carry Case for Td-4kp Portable Drums Cb-tdp CdtdpTrending price£85.10 New
- Roland Td-11k Electronic V- Drum Compact Series Kit TD11KTrending price£777.06 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Roland Drum Kits
One of the biggest names in electronic kits, Roland is an American company that produces top quality digital drums. Roland also makes electronic drum samplers, mounting stands, digital cymbal pads and various modules sold separately to add to the complexity of an existing kit.
These high quality electric drums are popular in all styles of music, from eighties new wave and electropop, to dance and rock music. The advantages of an electric kit include not being tied to one drum tone and lightweight transportation, making them ideal for recording and gigging.
Roland kits are favoured by numerous drummers, most notably Travis Barker of Blink-182 and Neal Peart of Rush.
What to expect from Roland Electric drum kits
- High end V-Pro kits are intricate kits aimed at professional drummers
- Budget versions available including V-Drums Portable and V-Drums Lite
- Roland electric kits used by drummers including Travis Barker and Roger Taylor
- Unlike old school kits, electric drums allow you to change the tone
- Extras and accessories are also available including mounting stands and drum samplers
- High quality digital sound from the drum 'brain'
- Lighter than a standard kit and easily transportable
Caring for your Roland Electric Drum Kit
Roland electric drum kits vary from the advanced features of the high end V-Pro, to the simplicity of the lower budget V-Drums Lite. Despite the massive difference in price range, all Roland kits maintain the same high quality parts and exciting digital sound. As with all musical instruments, they require careful handling and some maintenance.
If you intend to travel with your Roland electric drum kit, you'll need to know how to assemble and disassemble your kit and may want to consider drum covers and blankets. These will ensure your kit travels safely and may minimise damage and wear and tear to essential parts.