Shop by Camera Type
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Pentax AL/AF/ Samsung Schneider Xenon 50-200mm f/4.0-5.6 Lens£75.00+ £2.90 postageMake offer
- Samsung NX 50-200mm F/4.0-5.6 OIS III ED Zoom Camera Lens - White£209.31Free postageMake offer
- Samsung 18 - 55 mm F3-5.6 i-Function Lens for Wide Scenery Zoom£179.99+ £3.99 postageMake offer
- Samsung EX-M60SB 60mm F2.8 OIS ED Lens - Low light and Macro like Canon & Sony£329.42+ £7.40 postageMake offer
- SAMSUNG 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED Lens (KCC-REM-SEC-XL1015)- White£119.99+ £3.99 postageMake offer
Samsung Camera Lenses
Samsung provide a range of lenses that are interchangeable so you can get the perfect picture quickly and easily. Choose from a wide variety of different camera effects and switch Samsung camera lenses between different Samsung compatible cameras. Samsung is a brand known worldwide for high quality camera equipment.
A mirrorless camera works in a slightly different way to other cameras in that they don't have a movable mirror inside. Instead, an image sensor provides an image to an electronic viewfinder. Lenses for mirrorless cameras come in various different sizes.
The Samsung 16mm wide Pancake lens is quick and easy to attach and use. With one hand you can adjust all of your camera's manual settings. Despite being compact and light, this lens captures sharp images and works well in low light situations.
A DSLR works by combining a single camera lens with a digital imaging sensor rather than film. The D-Xenon lens by Samsung is a high quality lens to use with your digital DSLR camera . Benefiting from a high build quality, it has an easy to manoeuvre manual focus ring for more control over taking pictures. It has an auto or manual focusing option. With a wide range of focal lengths, this lens is great for portraits and landscapes.
When using a digital SLR camera , a mirror allows the user to look directly through the lens and see the exact image that is being captured. A Samsung 50-200mm lens includes an integral autofocus ability useable without extending your lens. An optical image stabiliser keeps pictures clear and sharp. With its telephoto capabilities, you can capture action from afar or closer within its range. It also works well when there's movement in situations such as a football match. This is a great mid range lens with some fantastic features.