Shop by Colour
Save up to 35% on smartphones.
Refurbished with a 12 month warrantyShop event
- Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 - 16GB - Marble White (Unlocked) Smartphone£118.97 New£84.27 Used
- Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 - 16GB - Titan Grey (Unlocked) Smartphone£95.59 New£79.98 Used
- Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7105 - 16GB - Titan Grey (Unlocked) Smartphone£120.98 New£90.70 Used
Hot this week
- Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 - 16GB - Marble White (Unlocked) Smartphone£129.00Almost gone
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 GT-N7100 16GB NEW Black UNUSED UNLOCKED+ACCESSORIES£145.99Almost gone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II GT-N7100 - 16GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone mobile£119.993 left
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SM-N7100 - 16GB Marble White (Unlocked) NEW CONDITION£129.984 left
- New Sealed Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note II N7105 Pink 4G LTE Android Smartphone£139.951 sold
- 5.5'' Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 16GB 8MP Unlocked Smart Phone - Titan Grey£95.601 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy Note II Smartphones
Samsung has long been held in high regard as a trusted name in electronics and, since the release of Samsung Galaxy Note II smartphones in 2012, these models have proved a popular choice for fans of the Android OS.
Galaxy Note II smartphones offer 16GB memory space for holding all your essential media including photos, videos and music. The 5.5" screen is wider than many other smartphones on the market and offers super high quality image reproduction.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Note II smartphones
This robust looking smartphone runs on a quad-core processor for a reliable overall performance when launching apps, browsing the web and using multimedia. Offering Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, this hard working Samsung smartphone has 16GB of internal memory and is also compatible with MicroSDHC and MicroSD cards for up to 64GB of extra storage space when required.
Featuring an 8.0 megapixel camera, the Galaxy Note II offers sharp image capture for those all-important photo opportunities. The autofocus and LED flash capabilities ensure that you'll never miss a memory no matter what the lighting conditions. For quick browsing of your photos, the Air View function allows you to view pictures instantly.
This 5.5" HD Super AMOLED screen allows for a high contrast full colour display with S Pen technology, allowing you to navigate your screen with a specially designed digital stylus. Features on the Galaxy Note II designed for use with the S Pen include S Planner, S Note, S Pen Keeper and handwritten email options.
Alongside the special S Pen features, The Galaxy Note II has all the usual specs of a top of the range Android smartphone , including connectivity on 3G/4G, MMS (Multimedia Messaging), MP3 player, internet browsing, downloadable apps from the Play Store and HD 1080p video playback functionality.
One innovative function of the Galaxy Note II worth mentioning is the 'Pop-Up' feature, allowing you to take multitasking to the next level. No need to switch apps or close your web browser, the Galaxy Note II Pop-Up function allows you to open apps as moveable windows so you can easily chat with friends, browse the web, or use the Pop-Up quick note function to jot down a reminder - all at the same time!
Samsung Galaxy Note II offers lightweight, compact handling with a wider screen size ensuring a comfortable grip for scrolling, stylus use and extra stability when taking photos and videos.
The Galaxy Note II features rounded edges, giving it a more robust look whilst still remaining slimline. Available in titan grey, marble white, amber brown, ruby wine, pink and blue, this smartphone can be used to match your outfits and personal style.