Got one to sell?

Got one to sell?

Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.

Samsung Mobile Phone Screen Digitiser

Korean multinational company, Samsung, entered the electronics industry in the 1960s and the company has become a trusted name within the global communications industry. Samsung mobile phones are popular throughout the world and a Samsung mobile phone screen digitiser is often used to repair a damaged handset.

While technological developments have significantly improved the capabilities of Samsung smartphones in recent years, as with all smartphones , their delicate components put them at risk of damage. From minor dents and scratches to major cracks or shattered screens, a replacement Samsung phone screen digitiser can be a cost effective solution to a damaged screen.

What is a Samsung mobile phone LCD?

A Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) screen and a mobile digitiser, also referred to as an LCD digitiser, are two different things. A Samsung mobile phone LCD screen is the part responsible for displaying everything on the device. Put simply, it's the computer monitor of the handset.

What is a Samsung mobile digitiser?

The glass front of a Samsung smartphone is known as the mobile digitiser or LCD digitiser. It's the part that covers the mobile phone screen: the part that you touch when you use your Samsung mobile phone. When you smartphone swipe or press your handset, it is the mobile digitiser that converts the physical action into a digital signal telling the device what to do.

Buying a Samsung mobile phone screen and digitiser

Usually a Samsung mobile phone screen and digitiser will be sold together. This is because when a Samsung screen is damaged, most people replace both the LCD screen and the mobile digitiser at the same time. In lots of cases, the tools needed to carry out the replacement will be included with the product.

Buying a Samsung mobile phone screen digitiser is a cost effective way for smartphone users to repair a damaged device instead of having to buy a new handset.

Tell us what you think - opens in new window or tab