Shop by Shade
Shop by Formulation
Save on Shimmer Lipstick
- REVLON ULTRA HD DARK RED LIPSTICK 890 DAHLIA * BRAND NEW & SEALED *£3.84Trending at £4.02
- !!RRP£7.99!! Cheap Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Sealed - 4.2g - 38 shades£3.99Trending at £4.28
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick MANY SHADES£3.99Trending at £4.89
- Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick 4ml - Various Shades£5.78Trending at £6.97
- !!RRP£7.99!! Cheap Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Sealed - 4.2g - 38 shades£3.99Trending at £4.49
- Max Factor Lipfinity Cool 030£6.62Trending at £6.82
- !!RRP£7.99!! Cheap Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Sealed - 4.2g - 38 shades£4.29Trending at £4.87
- BOURJOIS SWEET KISS LIPSTICK choose your colour£3.98Trending at £4.26
- Saffron London Lipstick Matte Glossy or Shimmer Finish With Vitamins a C E 22Trending price£1.79 New
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Various Shades Available 810 OrchidTrending price£3.84 New
- Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Colour 24hrs - Please Choose Shade 040 VivaciousTrending price£6.79 New
- Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Colour 24hrs - Shade 070 SpicyTrending price£7.64 New
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Assorted Shades 353 CappuccinoTrending price£3.96 New
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Assorted Colours 420 BlushedTrending price£3.96 New
- W7 Cosmetics Neon Nights Eye Colour Palette 12g - 12 ShadesTrending price£4.60 New
- Elizabeth Arden Exceptional 4g Lipstick 19 GoldmineTrending price£4.13 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Wearing a shimmer lipstick can help change your whole look. Just by trying a new shade, or even a whole different colour, you can look completely different. With so many colours to choose from, you have ample opportunity to experiment.
Another benefit to wearing lipstick is that it helps protect and moisturise your lips. This is especially useful in the cold winter months.
Shimmer lipstick is great for wearing in the evening as it looks good in artificial light. This type of lipstick is opalescent which means it reflects light and changes colour just like an opal does.
Types of lipstick
As with lipsticks generally, shimmer lipsticks come in various formulations. Balm stops your lips from drying out. Cream lipstick formulation gives great coverage as well as conditioning and moisturising your lips.
Gels are non-oil based lipsticks which means they feel less heavy on your lips. Liquid is a long lasting and usually smudge proof and are applied using a wand.
Stick is the formulation that we all usually think of when choosing a lipstick, but it can still be a balm, cream or gel even if it is a stick.
The range of shimmer lipstick colours (gold, pink and peach amongst other popular colours), or shades, is vast. There's something for every occasion whether it's day or night. The time of year may affect the shade you will want to wear, with lighter shades more popular in the summer months and darker, stronger shades in the winter. Your own skin tone also helps determine which colour palettes work best to give you the look you're after. This is another reason the shades you wear may differ depending on the seasons as your own skin colour and tone changes with the amount of sun you see.
Women have been wearing lipstick for thousands of years because of the way it makes them feel and look. Bright striking reds can get you noticed, or subtle pinks can be endearing.