Have Garden Fun Throughout the Year With a Scandinavian BBQ Cabin
A BBQ cabin, or Grillikota as it is known in its country of origin, Finland, is a charming addition to any homeowner’s back garden. Your family will love an evening outdoors with hot food and good company. You can find a large selection of reasonably priced BBQ houses in the BBQ cabin collection on eBay.What are the features of the cabins in this collection?
The BBQ cabins in the eBay collection come in a variety of styles but have many common features.
- Pinewood construction: Renewable pine trees are harvested and cut to measure to build a durable, attractive structure.
- Hinged door: Close the door for a private party or a colder season. A double-door design allows for a more open space during the warm weather.
- Shingled roof: Bitumen shingles are available in a variety of colours.
- Vented ceiling: Smoke from the grill is channelled out of the top of the structure.
- Double-glazed windows: Windows add charm to the structure, give you outdoor views, and keep the bugs away from your summer fun.
- Optional BBQ grill: Have a grill installed for the traditional building use, or forgo the grill and use the structure for other purposes such as an attractive storage shed, a children’s playhouse, or an outdoor office.
- Benches and tables: These are available in several configurations.
Once the structure is assembled, painting and decorating are up to you. Let it remain as natural wood for a more rustic feel, or paint the BBQ hut any colour that matches your garden's decorating scheme. These huts come in three basic structural designs.
- Single-door: A single locking door provides access to the hut.
- Double-door: A wider, roomier entrance.
- Pergola/gazebo: An open design without a door or window.
Your choice of BBQ will depend on how you expect to use it. The models in this collection vary in size with floor spaces that range from 4.5 to 17 square metres. You will want a larger space for a larger company. You also may want a larger size if you plan to use the structure for another use, such as an outdoor office space. Another factor in your choice might be the local climate. If you want to use your space around the year but have times of cooler weather, you will want a fully closed design with a hinged door. On the other hand, if you only plan to use the BBQ cabin in warm weather, a more open pergola or gazebo design might be an appropriate choice.