Everything You Need to Know About the Sony A55 Camera
Having a camera with the ability to interchange lenses provides a series of distinct advantages to the photographer, both professional and hobbyist. The Sony A55 is a compact camera with changeable lenses that makes shooting comfortable in any situation. Here are some of the common questions buyers ask about the camera on eBay when shopping for one.Does it have multiple flash modes?
Yes, to further help photographers capture the image they seek, the camera provides multiple flash modes. In many cases, the camera chooses the most desirable flash mode thanks to the autofocus feature. The available flash modes on the Sony A55 camera are off mode, fill-in mode, rear-curtain sync, slow synchro, red-eye reduction, and auto mode. Auto mode chooses between the other available flash modes.Can you use an external microphone with the Sony A55?
Yes, on top of the onboard microphone, there is an input for an external microphone on the Sony A55. That helps users capture sound when they use the camera to take video. The external microphone can also be hardwired with a cable of any length to give the subject more freedom of movement.What is a pellicle mirror?
The Sony A55 camera has a pellicle mirror, which is a name for a translucent mirror found in cameras. The mirror reflects the light gathered by the camera as well as most of it to the image sensor. The rest of the light reflects on the small autofocus sensor. That allows the camera to autofocus on images immediately and in real time without losing any pixels from the frame.What are some of the features of Son A55 cameras?
The Sony A55 camera comes with loads of features that improve its functionality and make it fun to use. The following are some of the most attractive features of the Alpha 55 Sony camera.
- Built-in viewfinder: The camera has an onboard viewfinder that allows you to see images immediately after you take them. That way, you can delete pictures right away if you don't want them, saving room on your memory.
- Built-in GPS: Use the built-in GPS on nature trails and on trips, so you never lose your way.
- Sensor shift: The sensor-shift technology works to stabilize an image taken by sensing even the slightest movement in the camera.
- Lithium-ion battery: Lithium-ion batteries present the longest battery life and quickest charging speed of any camera battery on the market.
- 1920x1080 resolution: The camera's Hi-Res viewfinder helps you take realistic pictures that reflect the precise image you want to capture.