Hot this week
- SONY VCT - CM1 clamp frame compatible HDR - AS15 HDR - AS100 AZ1 AS30 FDR-X1000V£12.99Almost gone
- Sony VCTR100.AE - VCT-R100 Tripod - Compact Lightweight Tripod for DSC£42.98Almost gone
- Bendy Mini Tripod / Stand Tripod for Cannon Nikon Lumix Digital Compact Cameras£2.495 left
- Lightweight Camera Tripod Stand for Sony Cyber-Shot HX50 HX50V HX60 HX60V DSC-HX£11.9910 left
- Lightweight Camera Tripod Stand for Canon Powershot A2300 A2400 IS A2500 A3000£11.9910 left
- Lightweight Camera Tripod Stand for Casio Exilim Z550 Z670 ZR1200 ZR15 ZR300£11.9910 left
- Sony NEX VG10/VG20/VG30 base plate repair£21.581 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Sony VCT-20A Tripod for SLR/DSLR or movie Camera in original box£30.00+ £0.00 postageMake offer
- Sony VCT-870RM Full-Size Tripod with Integrated Remote Handle£299.99Free postageMake offer
- Sony VCT-D680RM Remote Control Tripod for Sony Cameras/Camcorders£149.99Free postageMake offer
- Sony VCT-R640 All Purpose Tripod No Quick Release Plate£27.49Free postageMake offer
- Sony VCTTK1 Pocket Tripod for Sony Camcorders (VCT-TK1)£129.99Free postageMake offer
- Sony VCT-D480RM Compact Tripod with Integrated Remote Handle£259.99Free postageMake offer
Sony Camera Tripods and Supports
Stand your camera for easy shots with Sony camera tripods and supports, which hold your camera at optimum height for a balanced photo.
Not only does a tripod hold your camera in a steady position, it also takes the weight off you, meaning that you don't have to hold and carry your camera, which is ideal when you're using over several hours.
Tripods are adjustable and can be folded away when not in use, which makes them ideal for storage or transporting to location shoots. They feature adjustable stands so you can position your camera at the perfect angle to get what you need in the shot.
They are perfect for slow shutter shots and long exposure as the camera will stay in the same position and only what's in the shot will move, making the image of higher quality and giving it a more professional look.
For those who need to carry their tripod and camera equipment around, an aluminium tripod or stand could be the ideal solution. Aluminium is durable and hard-wearing but it a lot more lightweight than most other metals, making it easier to carry around over long periods of time without getting too weighed down.
For even easier carrying, Sony have designed many of these tripods to fold down to a compact size so they can easily slip in a normal backpack or rucksack instead of having to carry a large tripod bag around.
Remote control tripods
Perfect for family shots or capturing just the right moment, some Sony tripods and stands feature remote control technology so you can capture a shot without needing to press the camera button.
These are ideal for group shots that the photographer wants to be in, or if you need to have a different viewpoint from the camera to get the perfect picture.