Limited time deals
Hot this week
- Specialized S-works Trivent Road shoe, EU 45, 10.5 UK£140.00Almost gone
- Specialized Riata Womens Shoe Cycling / Bike / Cycle Shoe Size 5.5 Uk£45.00Almost gone
- 2017 Specialized Elite Men's Bike Cycling/Cycle Shoes - Black RRP £115£79.996 left
- Specialized Cadet Shoe Deep Blue/Black/Neon Blue£22.9918 sold
- Specialized Cadet Shoes - Black / Grey Buy Online£22.9912 sold
- Specialized Cadette Womens Shoes - Pink / Carbon£22.992 sold
- Specialized Cadette Womens Shoes Indigo/Teal/White£22.991 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Specialized Primo cycling shoes size 43 UK 9 Grey/Black£25.00Free postageMake offer
- Specialized Taho MTB Mountain Bike Shoes Uk Men Size 8 or EU 42£29.99Free postageMake offer
- Specialized Womens CADETTE Ladies Cycling Shoes UK size 6.5£30.00+ £2.90 postageMake offer
Specialized Cycling Shoes and Overshoes
Specialized, also known as Specialised Bicycle Components is an American company that manufacture a range of cycling equipment including high performance bicycles, bicycle components and related cycling accessories. They manufacture and sell cycling equipment to customers around the world from their base in Morgan Hill, California that was founded in 1974.
Specialized offer a large range of cycling accessories and equipment that accommodate customers of all ages, abilities and gender, this includes mountain, road and fitness bikes for men and women, safety accessories and clothing, which includes a range of Specialized cycling shoes and overshoes.
Cycling shoes are specific shoes that have been designed and manufactured to wear whilst cycling to provide a safe and comfy shoe as opposed to everyday shoes that might not provide as much support over a longer duration. They vary in design, features, size and style and have been made for different types of cycling such as mountain, road and fitness cycling.
Due to each style of cycling being so diverse and encountering such different cycling conditions, Specialized have designed a wide range of cycling shoes to ensure your needs are well matched. Whether you're exploring trails and forests, cycling with friends on the road or going to a spinning class, you'll be able to find a cycling shoe for you.
All Specialized cycling shoes offer riders a great level of comfort, durability and efficiency to keep them comfortable when they're on long bike rides. Their shoes have been known to help optimise rider's ability and performance because of the comfort and support the shoes offer.
Micromatrix Synthetic leather
The Specialized cycling shoes are made from a flexible Micromatrix synthetic leather that has laser perforated ventilation holes that are perfect for keep your feet cool and give them breathability, which is important if you're going on long bike rides. This material also offers reflective parts that are important, particularly if you're riding at night so that car lights can be reflected off your shoes and you can be seen.
If you're going to be cycling outdoors, particularly in winter months or on longer bike rides, it would be recommended to invest in a pair of cycling overshoes. Made of a stretchy fabric, these overshoes are designed to go over your cycling shoe to ensure your feet stay warm and dry.
There is a large range of Specialized cycling and overshoes available that range in suitability for different types of cycling, size and colour to suit your tastes. What's important is that you find a supportive and comfortable cycling shoe that ensures you can meet your cycling goals without having any issues with your feet during the activity.