Square Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Square swimming pools and hot tubs are typically inflatable and most are designed for use outdoors.
Square pools sit above the ground, rather than having to be built into the ground like some permanent swimming pools.
Differences between Square Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs
- Square swimming pools – usually an “above ground” swimming pool, in the shape of a square
- Square hot tubs – smaller than swimming pools, hot tubs may be square and either inflatable or of solid construction. You can deflate inflatable designs and store them out of the way when they’re not in use
Types of Square Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- Square swimming pool – these are usually smaller than a traditional rectangular shaped swimming pool that has been built into the ground
- Square hot tub – usually used in the garden or can be used indoors if you have the space available, these are very popular for relaxation and enjoying spending time with family and friends
- Jacuzzi hot tub – not just a hot tub, these also feature a jacuzzi function. (A jacuzzi being where jets of water are pumped into the hot tub to keep the water bubbling – often thought to provide the benefits of a type of massage therapy)
- Inflatable hot tub – these are often cheaper than the solid variety of hot tub. They are designed for being put up only when desired, so don’t take up much space when deflated and not in use
Benefits of Square Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs
- Exercise – swimming can help you to keep fit, being widely considered one of the most useful forms of exercise.
- Massage –having a jacuzzi-style massage is often thought to be beneficial as a form of therapy.
Accessories for your Square Swimming Pool or Hot Tub
- Debris cleaners – pool cleaning nets and skimmer systems are available to help clear your pool or hot tub of dirt and debris.
- Covers – rather than having to clean the pool or hot tub, you can prevent the debris getting into the water in the first place with a suitable cover