Save on Submersible Water Pump
- JUWEL ECCOFLOW PUMP SET/POWERHEAD 280,400,600,1000,1500 (was BioFlow)£24.95Trending at £28.85
- PUMP EHEIM COMPACT 1000 L/H. 14TH / 3RD BRAND GERMAN EN AQUATICS£25.19Trending at £28.68
- EHEIM compactON POWERHEAD SUMP RETURN WATER FLOW FILTER PUMP FISH TANK AQUARIUM£27.90Trending at £28.24
- JUWEL ECCO FLOW 300 500 600 1000 1500 AQUARIUM FISH TANK PUMP POWERHEAD RIO LIDO£22.50Trending at £22.79
- Hidom AP-650 350 L/H Submersible Aquarium Pump or Small Indoor Water Feature£7.25Trending at £7.34
- AQUARIUM SYSTEMS MAXIJET MAXI JET MJ 500 MJ500 PUMP POWERHEAD REEF FISH£18.50Trending at £19.21
- 5000LPH Ajustable Submersible Aquarium Fountain Pond Eco Water Pump Fish OZ£55.80Trending at £57.50
- Hidom Internal Aquarium Filter & Spray Bar Tropical Fish Tank Filtration£9.95Trending at £10.06
- Hidom Aquarium Mini Submersible Fish Tank Water Pump Tropical Marine AP 300Trending price£7.34 New
- Juwel Eccoflow 500 Pump for Rekord 800 Fish Tank Aquarium FilterTrending price£25.18 New
- Hidom Aquarium Mini Submersible Fish Tank Water Pump Tropical Marine Ap-1500Trending price£13.04 New
- @ EHEIM Compact 1000 Pump 1000l/h 23w 1002340 Aquarium Fish TankTrending price£28.68 New
- EHEIM Pump Compact 1000 1002340 SumpTrending price£28.24 New
- Hidom Aquarium 2 in 1 Submersible Fish Tank Powerhead Water Pump 800 LPH -Trending price£7.96 New
- Hidom Ap1600 Powerhead Aquarium Fish Tank Pump Not Boxed 1200 LPH Sits on UpliftTrending price£9.96 New
- Juwel Eccoflow 300 Pump Set 4022573857610Trending price£22.79 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Submersible Water Pump
A submersible water pump drains water from the aquarium in the same way as a standard water pump. However, this effective pump will still function properly when fully submerged underwater.
Differences between a submersible water pump and pressure pump
- Submersible aquarium water pump – Running completely underwater, the submersible water pump draws water from the filter and pushes it back into the aquarium.
- In-line water pump – Air-cooled in-line water pumps are connected to the inlet hose and the outlet hose that is used to filter aquarium water. This powerful pump is used out of the water, and can move more gallons per hour than a submersible pump.
The benefits of submersible water pumps
- Lightweight, compact and easy to install, submersible water pumps are a convenient way to clean and maintain your aquarium.
- The portable water pump has a hermetically sealed motor and tends to be quieter because it works underwater.
- A submersible water pump is self-primed and can drain water from an aquarium with little effort. A submersible pump can also supply water that is needed for a pressure pump to work.
- Because submersible pumps are designed for underwater use they have a long insulated power cord. All that you need to operate a submersible water pump is access to an electrical power point.
Different types of aquarium water pump
- Submersible aquarium water pump – Suitable for freshwater and marine aquariums.
- Hydroponic water circulation pump – A multi function submersible pump that is suitable for aquariums and indoor fountains.
- Internal aquarium filter – Designed for submersible use, the low wattage, energy saving filter is ideal for freshwater and marine aquariums. It is supplied with an adjustable spray bar kit to increase oxygen levels and control circulation.
- Powerhead water pump – Offering a 360 degree rotation, the powerhead water pump adjusts the flow and direction of the aquarium water to simulate ocean conditions.