Shop by Brand
Hot this week
- SNUGRUGS Mens Genuine Suede Moccasin Sheepskin Slippers Rubber Sole sizes 6-15£15.49112 sold
- New Boxed Mens Gents Real Suede Slip On Moccasin Tartan Slippers Loafer UK 7-12£9.9737 sold
- SNUGRUGS Mens Genuine Suede Moccasin Sheepskin Slippers Soft Suede Sole£14.9926 sold
- SNUGRUGS Mens Genuine Suede Moccasin Sheepskin Wool Slipper with Soft Suede Sole£10.9922 sold
- Men's Real Suede Moccasin Slippers with Wool Lining & Hard Sole **SALE**£10.0020 sold
- Nordvek Mens Genuine Suede Sheepskin Wool Moccasin Slippers Hard Sole 422-100£18.9919 sold
- SNUGRUGS MENS GENUINE SUEDE MOCCASIN SHEEPSKIN SLIPPERS HARD SOLE LIGHT BROWN£15.499 sold
- Mens Genuine Australian Suede Sheepskin Fur Loafers Moccasin Slippers All Sizes£29.997 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Mens M&S Suede Moccasin Slippers with Thinsulate size 10£19.95+ £2.90 postageMake offer
- Simon Carter Navy Blue Suede Moccasin Slippers - Small -New in Box£9.99+ £3.50 postageMake offer
- MENS SIMON CARTER NAVY MOCCASIN SLIPPERS IN BOX SIZE S 6 - 7£18.50+ £3.75 postageMake offer
- *MENS* BROWN MOCCASINS/SLIPPERS Size 9/43,Brand New Boxed.£11.99+ £3.50 postageMake offer
Suede Moccasin Slippers Men's Footwear
When you get home from a hard day's work, the first thing you want to do is take off the shoes you've had on since you left the house in the morning. Putting on a pair of suede moccasin slippers will keep your feet comfortable and warm.
The slip-on style makes suede moccasin slippers extra easy to take on and off.
Men's suede moccasin slippers are usually made from real 100% leather suede and sometimes from faux suede. For extra warmth and comfort why not choose a pair of moccasin slippers with a furry sheepskin lining?
You can choose either a soft suede or hard sole, depending on your own preference. If you choose suede remember to take them off before you step outdoors as you will damage the sole.
Decoration is either just the stitching or with an added lace for extra effect.
Men's suede moccasin slippers usually come in black, grey, blue or varying shades of brown from light to very dark. Stitching is either the same colour as the suede or a contrasting light colour and the same goes for laces.
You'll find all the usual UK men's sizes available.
Why they are called moccasins
Moccasins originate from North America where they were worn by the indigenous people who generally wore them outdoors, often adorned by beading or embroidery for decoration. European settlers started wearing them as they were easily obtainable and eventually the design made it back to Europe. Nowadays, we usually wear this type of moccasin indoors as a house slipper.
The name itself is generally thought to come from the Algonquin word for shoe. The Algonquin people lived in large areas of what is, nowadays, Canada and the USA and were very active in the fur trade after contact with Europeans.