Swan Flight Pro Audio Cases, Racks and Bags
Swan Flight pro audio cases, racks and bags are designed for you to store your audio equipment whilst on the move or in your studio.
They are useful for musicians who frequently travel or for anyone who works in the musicindustry.
All designs are made from tough, hardwearing materials to keep your equipment safe from damage.
Types of Swan Flight pro audio cases, racks and bags
- Rack cases - available in a range of different sizes. Usually made from ABS plastic, which is made to be durable and tough. They come with rails to hold your effect units, power amplifiersand equalisers. Rack cases are also easily stackable and come with a handle, making moving equipment around even easier
- Vinyl records - fitted with dividers so you can easily store and sort your vinyl. Choose a size to suit the amount of records you wish to store or travel with. Foam lined to protect your vinyl with heavy duty butterfly catch fastenings. Hinges allow the lid to lift off completely
- Rackmount mixer flight cases - available in a variety of sizes to fit your needs. Can be easily disassembled and reassembled. Some cases come with extra padding for security. Flight cases have wheels and are designed to help make moving your equipment easier for long distance travel
- Rack units - similar to rack cases, rack units also come in different sizes and materials. These can’t be moved around but will keep all your equipment securely in place
How to assemble your rack case
- Covers - Covers can be removed and replaced for easy access. They are made to fit your case securely and slip on without any trouble
- Screws/butterflies - These can be placed below the lids or rails to keep them in securely
- Doors and lids - Can be removed easily be taking off the hinges which keeps them in place