Technics organs offer a wide range of features, excellent sound quality and models to suit any budget. Whether you are an experienced musician or just starting out, there is a Technics organ available to suit your needs.
Differences between Technics organs and organ keyboards
- Technics organs are electric organs with two separate keyboards, foot pedals, and a range of features which vary from model to model. Common features include a variety of different voicings, drum machines, arpeggiators and built-in synthesisers. A Technics organ is built to a high standard offering excellent playability and quality internal electronics which create a variety of sounds
- Technics organ keyboards offer many of the sounds and playability of an organ but in a far more portable size. Organ keyboards feature fewer hands-on controls, with only one set of keys, yet still offer many of the great organ sounds. A Technics organ offers the authentic organ playing experience, however an organ keyboard offers the same quality sounds in an easily portable size
Benefits of owning a Technics organ
- Quality brand –Technics has a long history of making electronic music products which are highly regarded for their excellent sound quality
- Durable – Quality materials and construction create an organ that is made to last
- Selection of styles – Whether you prefer the look of a classic wooden organ, or a sleek black modern look, Technics produce a number of designs ensuring you can find an organ to match your style
- Range of sounds and features – Technics organs are packed with features which make them a highly versatile instrumentsuitable for a range of genres. Features vary from model to model allowing you to choose an organ which has the features you require
- Range of budgets – The range of Technics organs enables you to find the right organ to suit your budget
- Cases, stands and covers – Flight cases and performance stands are available to fit organ keyboards ensuring they remain safe and secure during a performance or whist in transit. Dust covers are available for Technics organs, ensuring that they stay clean and dirt free when not in use.