Save on Toy Model Kits
- Humbrol Poly Cement Glue Tube 12ml Q/AE4021£1.99Trending at £2.49
- Master Box — German tank hunters, 1944 — Plastic model kit 1:35 Scale #3515£5.40Trending at £8.65
- Tamiya / Hand / Craft Tools Accessories Weathering Sets New Ideal 4 Model Making£8.95Trending at £9.48
- EXPO 78040 6pc NUTSPINNER / NUT RUNNER SET FOR BA NUTS 16 TO 6BA£12.99Trending at £14.21
- Humbrol Model Filler 31ml Tube - sandable - For Modelling & Craftwork£5.25Trending at £5.34
- Precision Model Masking Tape Fine Line DIY 1 2 3 6 10 mm x 18m - Acid Free£3.50Trending at £3.85
- Precision Model Masking Tape Fine Line DIY 1 2 3 6 10 mm x 18m - Acid Free£3.00Trending at £3.45
- TAMIYA Masking Tape 6mm 10mm 18mm and Refills - Choose£3.49Trending at £3.55
Great prices on popular products
Hot this week
- HUMBROL Enamel Paint Gloss Matt Satin Varnish14ml Choose Colour Color Tin£3.00121 sold
- HUMBROL Enamel Paint Gloss 14ml Choose Colour£1.9973 sold
- Tamiya Color X1 To X35 Gloss & XF1 To XF86 Acrylic Paint Model Kit Authentic UK£2.6566 sold
- The Army Painter Warpaint Quickshade Model War Paints Full Set Spray Match 18ml£2.5961 sold
- Vallejo Model Air War Paints Acrylic Airbrush Colous Full Set Spray 17ml Bottles£3.2059 sold
- Vallejo Game Air Model War Paints Fantasy Airbrush Colours Full Set Spray 17ml£3.2051 sold
- Revell Contacta Glue Professional Plastic Model Glue 25/13g£2.1944 sold
- Super Glue DeBonder Remover SuperGlue Removal Cleaner Large 20ml Bottle ISO 9001£2.6542 sold
1-1 of 1 results
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
- Revell 1/32 German Infantry WWII 02630 - Plastic Figures (Ex Matchbox)£5.59+ £2.50 postageMake offer
- Tamiya Acrylic Model Paint X-1 to X-35 in 10ml Jars£3.00Free postageMake offer
- IWATA NEO CN gravity feed airbrush - 5 Year Warranty£64.50Free postageMake offer
- Tamiya Acrylic Paints 10ml XF-1 to XF-28 Model Paint Jars£3.49Free postageMake offer
Toy Model Kits
Toy model kits are toys that never seem to age. Their final design is built to not only give you a satisfying end result but an enjoyable experience in the process of constructing it too. Toy model kits can come in a wide range of models and designs, each one being suited to a different age group and difficulty level. Some kits are collectable, whereas others are great novelty items to keep on display.
The toy model kits can either be a type of transportation, animal, a popular building or a fantasy themed model. Each model can also vary in material, such as the wooden toy model kits that are perfect for beginners and children. These wooden kits still vary in difficulty level, however this is where you can expect to find more children friendly models. The most common toy model kits are made with plastic which are often more intricate than the wooden kits.
If you opt for a transportation model kit, there is a lot to choose from. There are a variety of cars, planes, boats, tanks, trains and military vehicles. For cars, you can choose your favourite make such as Jaguar, Audi, Ford, Mini and so on. The newest makes, such as the Audi R8 Spyder are available or for collectors, you can find old school models such as the 1968 Dodge Charger.
For military enthusiasts, the planes, boats and tanks are available with different brands such as Tamiya toy model kits, Airfix toy model kits and Revell. Fantasy models are also a popular choice amongst toy model kit collectors, such as the Millennium Falcon or the Bat-mobile.
Each model can come with instructions and typically there is a paint set included to really make it your own. Check the model before buying to see if is suited for children, as some kits are intricate and only intended for adults.