The jug was made by Sadlers, probably in the 1960/70s. The teapot stand was made at by S. Johnson, at the Britannia Pottery in Burslem, Staffordshire. The back-stamp on the stand indicates that it was made between 1916 and 1922.
All three pieces are oval shaped with moulded details and 'crown' finial handles. Finished in gold lustre and decorated with a white grape and vine leaf pattern. There is a small chip to the rim of the jug (as shown in the photo) and two small chips to the inside of the lid of the sugar bowl (again shown in the photos).