Save on Unbranded Mobile Phone Batteries for Nokia
- Waterproof 50000mah External Power Bank 2 USB 2 LED Battery Charger For iPhone7£13.45Trending at £14.12
- External 50000mAh Power Bank Pack Portable USB Battery Charger For Samsung S8£9.29Trending at £10.77
- Ultrathin Metal 50000mAh 2USB Power Bank Backup Battery Charger For Mobile Phone£9.98Trending at £10.15
- External 50000mAh LCD 3USB 2LED Power Bank Backup Battery Charger For iPhone7 8£10.98Trending at £11.87
- Power Bank 50000mAh External Dual USB Battery Charger For Phones Mobile Headlamp£8.95Trending at £13.56
- Portable Ultrathin 50000mAh 2 USB Power Bank External LED Backup Battery Charger£9.97Trending at £10.15
- Universal 50000mAh Battery Portable LCD Charger 2USB LED Power Bank For iPhone7£11.58Trending at £12.20
- 100% NEW 3000mAh BATTERY For Microsoft Nokia Lumia 950- BV-T5E£5.99Trending at £7.11
Hot this week
- 100000mAh 4 USB External Power Bank Portable Battery Charger Mobile Phone£13.955 left
- Waterproof 50000mah Power Bank 2 USB 2 LED Pack Battery Charger For Mobile Phone£13.88105 sold
- Ultrathin Metal 50000mAh 2USB Power Bank Backup Battery Charger For Mobile Phone£9.9863 sold
- 50000mAh External Power Bank Pack Portable USB Battery Charger For Mobile Phone£12.9953 sold
- New Replacement Battery BL-5C 1020(mAh) For Nokia 1100 1600 2300 6230 6630 2+2=4£2.5941 sold
- 50000mah External Power Bank 2USB LCD LED Backup Battery Charger For Smart Phone£12.9939 sold
- 50000mah Portable Power Bank LCD Dual LED 3 USB Battery Charger For Mobile Phone£11.9939 sold
- 50000mAh External Power Bank Pack Portable USB Battery Charger For iPhone Samung£10.0633 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Ultrathin Slim 2500mAh Mobile Power Bank USB Battery Charger.£12.89Free postageMake offer
Unbranded Mobile Phone Batteries for Nokia Phones
They dominated the early 2000s, and Nokia mobile phones are set to make resurgence. So unbranded mobile phone batteries for Nokia handsets are always handy to have.
One of the main features that make Nokia handsets so popular is the battery life, which provides up to a week of usage on one charge, in huge comparison to the smartphones of today which struggle to deliver more than one day's usage on a full charge.
While mainly due to Nokia phones having fewer features than their modern counterparts, that longevity is seen as a huge asset. The ability to change batteries over is another huge beneficial feature that certainly doesn't exist with modern handsets.
So whether your current phone battery has ceased to work and you need a replacement, or you'd just like a backup to take on holidays, to festivals, or on long car journeys, there are many unbranded phone batteries on offer for your Nokia phone.
Unofficial batteries are also known as unbranded, generic, or non-OEM products, since they're not made by the original manufacturer. These are mimics, which can vary in the power they deliver and the quality after many charges.
The major plus is that they're cheaper than branded batteries, especially newer branded versions like Lithium-Polymer which can be very expensive. Quality is a little more hit and miss, as you'll need to do a bit of research and also look at similar products to see whether they're a suitable investment. You also won't be covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Types of Nokia batteries
There are several types of Nokia battery to choose from. At the lower end, Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) delivers a decent charge capacity, but needs to be run out of charge every 20 recharges to keep the capacity flowing.
Next up is Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) which is the most popular for modern mobile phones due to their power capacity, and their small and sleek size. At the top end, Lithium-Polymer (Li-Poly) are the newest, and most powerful batteries available, which suffer from no memory effect and charge up super-quickly.