Shop by Brand
Shop by Series
- Matchbox Die Cast Ford Model a Van - MB38 X 3 Speed Shop Ans Isle of Man TT£3.95 New£1.79 Used
- Unbranded 1151£1.30 New
Hot this week
- NEW 50 x 15 mm Black Smooth Dinky Tyres . See Other Items.£5.70Almost gone
- 50 Pack ~ 25 Small Rivet, 25 Large Rivet + Drills Matchbox Corgi Dinky HotWheels£4.998 left
- Dinky Austin Lorry 30j Grille white Metal Casting / spare part£1.858 left
- Corgi Batmobile Robin Figure No 267 Painted Metal Casting / spare parts£4.758 left
- Dinky Loudspeaker Fits No 492 white metal Casting / spare parts£2.0010 left
- Matchbox Superfast 1-75 P&P discount for multiple purchases£2.008 sold
- Corgi Holmes Wrecker No 1142 Mack No1154 Ball & Hook casting / spare part£2.105 sold
- Dinky 600 Series Army Driver X 5 Unpainted white metal casting / spare parts£3.755 sold
- Polesie Polesie9746 Volvo Ramp Truck In Box£52.49
- Retro Nostalgic Metal crafts Classic car model Desktop Decoration Collection£12.29
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang£16.80
- BUGGY BLUE RACER 1:20 - CARRER£55.31
- Matchbox 72 Car Case£71.16
- Bieco 'Fire Truck' Infra Red Toy (Multi-Colour)£26.28
- Siku 6820 Porsche 911 GT3 R – Set with Remote Control, Rechargeable Battery and£149.72
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
- corgi Green Hornet car with Bruce Lee Diecast figure ,In mint condition .£21.00+ £4.00 postageMake offer
- Vintage Corgi Massey Ferguson Diesel Tractor - Original Condition£5.99+ £3.29 postageMake offer
- MATCHBOX MODELS OF YESTERYEAR Y-6 TYPE 35 SUPERCHARGED BUGATTI£15.00+ £4.00 postageMake offer
Vintage Diecast Cars, Trucks and Vans
Coming in a variety of types, colours and models you can be sure there is a vintage Diecast car, truck or van that suits your interests or collection. These vehicles are extremely popular with toy collectors as well as children who enjoy playing with the toy vehicles or having them displayed in their bedrooms. Diecast are available in a range of different sizes, with many collections based on the scale due to the different levels of detailing and rarity of each.
This method of making toys is one of the most popular, which was first used in the early 1830's. Through putting molten metal under high pressure, the toy vehicles are moulded into various shapes and structures, forming mini toy replicas of the real life vehicles themselves. All Diecast vehicles are made from mostly metal but include details of plastic, rubber and glass to add intricate detailing.
Vintage vehicles are very popular with collectors as the vehicles are not sold in mainstream shops anymore and therefore they are a lot rarer to find. They still have the high quality as modern Diecast vehicles but are older models, which in turn adds value to theses specific types.
There are lots of vintage Diecast cars, trucks and vans to choose from, that vary in brand, model and colour but they all offer high quality, vintage vehicles which are perfect for collectors or car enthusiasts of all ages. Some of the vehicle types available include the corgi, matchbox and dinky, where you can be sure to find many of these in their original boxes too.
Dinky cars are one of the most popular types of Diecast vehicles ever made, produced between 1934 to 1979 in England. Excitingly this range also includes some racing cars, London buses; refuse wagon and a variety of trucks. If looking to buy Diecast racing cars , then it's important to note some of the most popular scales that determines their size, are the 1:24 and 1:64.
The Diecast corgi cars were made as replica scale models of the real life versions, including luxury car manufacturer brands such as Aston Martin, Austin and Triumph. At the time of production, they were known to be the only toy cars with the plastic windows so were seen as being very intricate with high attention to detail.
Matchbox vehicles are another type of vintage Diecast model vehicle. Interestingly they got their name because the vintage vehicles were sold in boxes that were of a similar size and style to a matchbox, fitting nicely into the palm of your hand.