Shop by Features
Save on Wildlife Digital Cameras
- ANNKE 12.0MP Hunting Camera Trail Scouting Wildlife Night Vision IR Cut Infrared£45.74Trending at £47.37
- HC-300M 940NM 12MP MMS GPRS Scouting Infrared Traps Trail Hunting Camera UK£58.69Trending at £59.38
- 1080P HD 12MP Trail Hunting Scouting Wildlife Camera IR LED Night Vision IP66 UK£48.87Trending at £49.79
- HC 700M HD Wildlife Hunting Scouting Camera 16MP GPRS SMS MMS/SMTP Night Vision£72.37Trending at £78.43
- Outdoor Wildlife Hunting Cameras 720P Trail Scouting Night Vision 2.4" TFT-LCD£41.99Trending at £42.78
- Victure 1080P Full HD Wildlife Trail Camera Trap 12MP Infrared Camera Cam£82.60Trending at £94.88
- APEMAN Trail Camera Full HD 2.4" LCD Super Waterproof Hunting & Wildlife Camera£65.16Trending at £66.28
- HC-300M Infrared Night Vision 12MP Trail Camera 2G MMS GPRS GSM Hunting Camera£53.67Trending at £54.65
- MINOX DTC 450 Slim Wildlife Camera£109.00 New
Hot this week
- ANNKE 12MP 1080P Hunting Camera Trail Scouting Wildlife Night Vision LED Infrare£46.49Almost gone
- 1080P Wildlife Hunting Record Video PIR LED Animal Trap Trail 12MP HD Camera UK£50.993 left
- RD1000 1080P HD 12MP Hunting Scouting Trail Camera Game Wildlife IR LED Night£55.499 left
- 1080P HD 12MP Trail Hunting Scouting Wildlife Camera Trap Infrared IR Night IP56£49.9911 sold
- 12MP HD Hunting Trail Camera PIR IR LED Motion Activated Security Wildlife Cam£66.7910 sold
- 1080P UHD 12MP Hunting Scouting Trail Camera Game Wildlife PIR IR Night Record£50.998 sold
- 1080P HD 16MP Trail Hunting Scouting Wildlife Camera Trap Infrared IR Night IP56£63.996 sold
- Outdoor Digital Hunting Trail Camera 60 Degrees Detection Angle Hunting Camera£34.995 sold
- Bushnell Night Vision Infrared Trophy Cam HD Camera - Brown 8MP, Black LED£265.92
- Crenova 12MP 1080P HD Infrared Game and Trail Camera 42 Pcs IR LEDs 120Wide LCD£90.99
- HC-550G HD 16MP 3G GPRS MMS SMTP 940nm PIR Night Scouting Trail Hunting Camera£114.29
- HC550M 16MP HD GSM MMS SMS 2G Scouting Infrared Trail Hunting Camera+16 TF Card£85.99
- HC-550G 16MP 3G MMS 940nm PIR Game Trail Hunting Camera + External Solar Battery£136.29
- HC-550A 16MP 940nm PIR Wildlife Hunting Trail Digital Camera+Solar Battery Panel£89.11
- HC550M 2G GSM MMS SMS Scouting Infrared Trail Hunting Camera+Solar Panel Battery£80.79
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Wildlife Digital Cameras
If you've previously tried to film any form of wildlife, you'll know how difficult and time consuming it can be, particularly if you don't have the right equipment for the job. Usually covered in a camouflage print, these wildlife digital cameras are designed to be placed remotely in the wild and left to capture all the movement of creatures and animals that happen to pass by in their natural habitats.
The features on these digital cameras are what make them so unique and perfect for nature enthusiasts, wildlife surveillance or photographers hoping to capture animals in their natural environments without getting scared of human interference. This is particularly effective for capturing sensitive wildlife such as roe deer or foxes. If placed in the right environment, you can be sure to never miss out again whether it be day or night scenes you're interested in filming.
Before you make a final decision on your wildlife digital camera, make sure you check all the features, so that you get the right camera for you. Dependent on its uses, you may want to ensure your camera is thoroughly waterproof, has a good battery life and excellent night vision. Importantly you should also ensure you're equipped with the right accessories so wherever you are, you can get your camera set up whether attached to a tree or elsewhere.
Passive infrared monitor sensor, or PIR , is a sensor that is triggered by anything with a body temperature that passes in front of the wildlife digital camera. Once triggered, the camera films the surrounding wildlife without disturbing it. This is great as you can be certain that all wildlife will be captured on film, as the camera starts recording as soon as there is any detection of movement or body heat.
Super Infrared Night Vision
Many animals are more active during the night; therefore you need a camera that will capture images and videos in both daylight and the dark. Wildlife digital cameras have super infrared hunting night vision , which have 48pcs of high performance infrared LEDS, to ensure you can capture beautiful and clear footage at all times. There is also a super night vision feature available, which captures any movement in complete darkness.
Wildlife digital cameras typically use 8 AA batteries that can last up to 6 months. This means you can leave the camera in the wild for a long time and capture plenty of wildlife activity. The camouflage patterns on the camera mean it will blend into the surrounding area and stay safe for the long period of recording.