Shop by Size
Shop by Brand
Bright Spring Summer stylesShop event
- UK Womens Holiday Mini Playsuit Ladies Jumpsuit Summer Beach Dress Size 6 - 14 2 MTrending price£8.01 New
- Womens Ladies Racer Back Long Maxi Dress Floral Printed Sleeveless Size 8-26 8 Floral 6Trending price£12.95 New
- Plus Ladies Women Racer Back Long Maxi Dress Floral Printed Sleeveless Size 8-26 8 Royal BlueTrending price£13.02 New
- Women's Ladies V-neck Plain Printed Floral Beach Sleeveless Long Maxi Dress Top 2xl Floral 3Trending price£8.96 New
Limited time deals
- UK Womens Holiday Playsuit Romper Ladies Jumpsuit Summer Beach Dress Size 6 - 14£9.99
- HELL BUNNY MADDEN 40s vintage style POLKA DOT tea DRESS landgirl BLACK IVORY£27.62
- HEARTS and ROSES H&R LONDON 50s style LEMON fruit SUMMER DRESS rockabilly BLUE£25.49
- Womens Off Shoulder Floral Split Maxi Dress Summer Holiday Beach Sun Dress 6-16£8.99
- New Topshop Cream Coral Bardot Lace Mini Summer Holiday Scallop Dress Size 6-14£12.99
- From UK Women Summer Boho Long Maxi Dress Evening Cocktail Party Beach Dresses£8.99
- Womens Block Colour Bodycon Sleeveless Midi Dress Navy Red Ladies New Sz 8-14£6.99
- New Celebrity Low V Neck Long Sleeve Ruched Detail Midi Bodycon Party Dress£34.99
Hot this week
- UK Womens Holiday Mini Playsuit Ladies Jumpsuit Summer Beach Dress Size 6 - 14US $10.38834 sold
- Women Ladies Jersey Long Summer Vest Racer Muscle Back Maxi Dress Plus Size 8-26US $3.86395 sold
- UK Womens Holiday Playsuit Romper Ladies Jumpsuit Summer Beach Dress Size 6 - 14US $10.38326 sold
- UK Womens Holiday Mini Playsuit Ladies Jumpsuit Summer Beach Dress Size 6 - 14US $7.78246 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Women's dresses come in a vast range of styles, colours and prints. Usually full, knee or calf length, from office parties to formal affairs, there is a dress to suit every occasion and body shape.
The "little black dress" (or LBD) is thought to have gained in popularity thanks to the creations of Coco Chanel in the 1920s. Its neutrality of colour, versatility and universally figure flattering appeal make it a firm favorite still today.
Belle of the ball
Women's formal dresses are always the apparel of choice for a special occasion such as a wedding, ball or prom date. These feminine creations are usually longer or mid length and primarily crafted in materials such as opulent chiffons and silks to classic cottons and synthetic blends. These dresses are designed with a woman's silhouette in mind, with cuts such as Empire line having a fitted bodice ending just below the bustline, to give a high waisted appearance. Many women's formal dresses have eye catching detail such as sheer panels, beading, crystals and metallic thread woven into fabrics for added impact.
Traditionally, cocktail dresses are worn at cocktail parties and black tie occasions. Celebrated French fashion designer Christian Dior was the first to use the term "cocktail dress" in the 1940s to refer to early eveningwear. Historically, the length of this dress was ankle high. However, today it has evolved and many different cuts of dress style fall in this category ensuring they remain the smart choice for more formal social occasions.
Women's party dresses are usually knee length or, if you dare to bare, even higher. They can be sleeved or sleeveless, one-shoulder or strappy, depending on the look you desire. Burlesque and vintage inspired corset dresses make a real fashion statement and the more demure styles of this dress would not look out of place at a ball or prom. If you are looking for more coverage close fitting sheath dresses and bubble dresses can be accessorised to suit.
Keep it casual
A casual dress code is synonymous with comfort. There are many cuts and colours of women's casual dresses to choose from. For balmy summer days maxis, sundresses and hippie inspired boho fashions steal the show, with their skin skimming, floaty fabrics and exceptional level of comfort. If a little more coverage is required jumper dresses, wrap dresses and shirt dresses offer up informal style. In addition, clever cuts such as a figure hugging bodycons or cute wiggle and pencil dresses can cross over from day to night with the late addition of a few well-chosen accessories.