Shop by Size
Shop by Brand
Save on Women's Silk Dresses
Limited time deals
- Free Size Kaftan Tunic Holiday Dress Beach Cover up fits 14 to 22£12.99
- Kushi Free Size Kaftan Tunic Holiday Dress Beach Cover up fits 14,16,18,20,22,24£9.99
- Italian Top Blouse Tunic Lagenlook Silk Plus Size 16 18 20 22 24 26 28 30£29.99
- Italian Top Blouse Tunic Lagenlook Silk Plus Size 18 20 22 24 26 28 30£26.99
- Italian Autumn Lagenlook Quirky Boho Silk Dress Tunic Plus Size 14 16 18 20£21.99
- Italian Lagenlook Silk Summer Maxi Dress Plus Size 18 20 22 24 26 28 30£36.99
- Italian Silk Cold Shoulder Embroidered Top Tunic Plus Size 18 20 22 24 26£22.99
- Italian Lagenlook Silk Summer Dress Tunic Plus Size 18 20 22 24 26 28£19.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
- Lily And Lionel Silk Nova Shirt Dress Size S New £289£120.00Free postageMake offer
Women's Silk Dresses
A silk dress is a luxuriously decadent choice. Particularly when you are looking for a suitable style for a special occasion such as a wedding. There are plenty of beautifully designed women's silk dresses available to help you nail your desired look.
Silk dresses come in every imaginable shape and style. From playful mini dresses, structured shifts, beautiful tea dresses to flowy, full length dresses . There is something to suit everyone when it comes to dresses that have been crafted in popular, versatile silk.
Colour and design are also in abundance, with everything from spring floral to wintery jewelled tones available. Whether you are looking for a high-street label dress or a designer dress, the dress of your dreams is out there for the taking. They are also available in a range of sizes from petite, regular to plus size.
Why choose silk?
Silk is hypoallergenic which means you can be comfortable in the knowledge that it has very little chance of irritating your skin. It is simple to take care of and in most cases, as long as any specialist instructions are followed, your silk dress can be easily cared for and enjoyed time and time again for years to come. Silk material is quite strong despite its delicate tendencies. It is a robust fabric that is not easily destroyed and can stand the test of time as is easy to work with. It can adapt in different ways, from taking colour easily, to aiding with weather protection.
Whether you're looking to style your dress up or down, silk is a collaborative fabric that will work with you, not against you to achieve the look you desire. If you're looking for an elegant piece that you can really make your own, a silk dress is the perfect piece for you.