Shop by Size
Shop by Main Colour
Hot this week
- HELL BUNNY CLARA XMAS christmas SKULL noel SNOWFLAKE CARDIGAN BLACK WHITE RED£21.99Almost gone
- PACHAMAMA CHUNKY HAND KNIT WOOL JACKET CARDIGAN FLEECE LINED BNW ETHNIC S M L£64.99Almost gone
- New Women Clubbing Cardigan Jacket Ladies Sweater Size 8 10 12 14 Hooded Jumper£46.993 left
- New Women Ladies Italian Long 2Pockets WaterFall Cape Phoebe Wool Cardigan Coat£25.992 sold
- Oversized Womens Batwing Sleeve Knitted Sweater Tops Loose Cardigan Outwear Coat£6.992 sold
- Women's Casual Turtleneck Asymmetric Hem Long Sleeve Sweater Jumper Cardigans£19.952 sold
- Women Batwing Long Sleeve Baggy Oversized Sweater Ladies PLAIN Jumper Top Blouse£7.391 sold
- Ladies Women Faux FUR Collar Long Maxi Cardigan Cape Belted Knitted Sweater Coat£14.991 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Avoca renaissance grey/black wrap cardigan mixed wools size s£11.90Free postageMake offer
- Per Una Wool Mix Rust Cardigan Size M Fit 12 14 16£9.99+ £3.94 postageMake offer
- Rundholz Black Label Cardigan Mix Print Size L, NWTT£160.00+ £3.40 postageMake offer
Wool Women's Cardigans
Wool is a breathable fibre and is the perfect material for cardigans as it provides warmth and comfort in the winter yet keeps you cool in the summer. Wool women's cardigans are extremely versatile in their patterns, designs and textures and a popular choice for all ages, lifestyles and occasions.
The patterns available on women's wool cardigans include floral, argyle, check, Nordic and paisley. Striking geometric designs, along with spots and stripes, make for some bold alternatives. For a simpler look, there are plain designs available in a range of colours.
Women's wool cardigans come in a range of thicknesses from crochet and fine knit for spring and summer wear to chunky cable knit for the winter. They can be fastened with either zips, buttons, poppers or toggles depending on your preference.
Women's wool cardigans can come in a range of different wool from cashmere which is a lightweight and luxurious fabric, angora which is a fluffy and soft to merino wool which is resistant to pilling.
Long wool cardigans can be dressed down during the day with a pair of jeans and dressed up in the evening with a dress and boots. Belted cardigans are ideal for defining your waist, or if you prefer a less fitted style choose a waterfall cardigan which is open at the front and features extra material at the sides for a flowing look.
Short wool cardigans for the summer include the cropped cardigan which ends under the chest and usually features buttons and the sleeveless cardigan which also features buttons and usually ends at the hips.
Necklines vary and often include v-neck, crew neck and classic scoop neck styles, along with collared and hooded cardigan designs. A range of short and long sleeve cardigans are also available, depending on the weather and occasion.