For over 100 years Yamaha have been building some of the finest pianoswith one of the best reputations around.
The Yamaha organ piano was the first product made by Yamaha himself and the instrument is still being made by the company to this day.
Yamaha also have one of the biggest and widest range of pianos available. Not only do they sound spectacular but they're beautifully made too with some of the finest craftsmanship around.
Different types of the organ piano
- Reed organ - Makes sounds as the air passes through the reed. As the air passes the reed, the reed itself has to be vibrating to create any sound. Air can be flowed through by blowing or by applying pressure by using the bellows
- Electone organ - Yamaha are the only company to make this type of organ piano. The Electone organ allows you to create many different sounds, rhythms and effects. All Electone organs now come digitally enhanced to enable you to store data too
- Combo organ - An electronic portable organ that can be easily taken down and reassembled again making it easy to move around if needed. The combo organ is perhaps the cheapest of them all to buy due to its compact size. It normally comes with just the one keyboard and is good for its sound that it can create.
Benefits of having an organ piano
- Variety of music - The organ piano is one to go for if you want to create various types of music
- Features - Each model comes with an array of features. There are different buttons that can enable you to control what you want
- Sounds - The Organ can create lots of different sounds. It has different types of tempos and rhythms to play with to your own leisure
Parts and accessories
- Keyboard - The organ piano can be used with the keyboard to make sound. Most organs include both an upper and lower keyboard to play different notes
- Pedals - You can also use the pedals to make sounds.