Rule the Tracks or Streets With Yamaha YZF R1 Motorcycles
To experience ultimate performance on the streets or the track, choose a Yamaha bike. You can find a wide selection of the popular models and rare favourites on eBay, allowing you to enjoy riding for business or pleasure in the style that suits you best.Yamaha YZ R1 digital screens
Yamaha motorbikes like the Yamaha R1 are designed to provide riders with useful information during a run. Even in conditions as disparate as rain and harsh sunlight, because they feature full colour, you can easily pick up details on any aspect of your bike's performance while you are riding. The screens are designed with thin, film transistors, providing one of the clearest LCD displays available on bikes in this class. The screen also offers the following:
- Large enough dimensions for you to see details clearly, without distracting you from the road.
- Simple to remove if necessary.
- A micro-USB port so you can keep your devices charged even while in transit.
The Yamaha R1 is a bike that is built to perform optimally both while you are racing on the track, or travelling on busy roads. Aerodynamics are a critical part of this, and the bike features M1-style cowling that improves aerodynamics while adding to its aesthetics. The fairing is fully integrated for an aggressive racing look. Options on eBay also provide the following benefits:
- Lightweight bodywork allows you to fly past competitors while you are racing, or get to work on time safely.
- The seat design allows you to tuck in close when you are riding in windy conditions.
- Radiator outlets are designed to reduce coolant temperature, requiring less fluid so your bike is lighter.
The 1999 Yamaha YZF R offers 150 horsepower and is one of the most powerful bikes in its class. Its wheelbase is less than 55 inches, and at a dry weight of 419 pounds, it's optimally balanced for handling. Although the specifics vary between years of release, the Yamaha YZ R exhibits the power you would expect from the brand.The revolutionary features of the 2017 Yamaha R1
The 2017 Yamaha R1 has a torque of 45.5 lb-ft and can achieve this due to changes made to the Genesis engine. These include an EXUP valve which maximises engine power and modifications to Yamaha's revolutionary stacked gearbox, which places the engine weight in the frame, in order to optimise the centre of gravity and improve handling.