Shop by Style
Shop by Size
Hot this week
- Zara Mustard Yellow PU Faux Leather Zip Up Biker Jacket Bloggers FAVE 3046/023£33.99Almost gone
- ZARA NEW LONG ASYMMETRIC TUNIC DRESS KIMONO BELTED STRIPE RED MAROON SIZE XS-L£64.99Almost gone
- ZARA *SALE* WHITE SPORTS TRACK SUIT JACKET SIZE S M REF 5644 299£8.49Almost gone
- ORIGINAL NEW BLACK FAUX Leather Shearling FUR COLLAR AVIATOR BIKER JACKET Coat£9.715 left
- ZARA NEW TWEED JACKET WITH FAUX PEARL BUTTON BLAZER LONG BLOGGER SIZE XS-XL£99.995 left
- ZARA BNWT BLACK CHECKED FROCK COAT WITH TEXTURED WEAVE REF. 8212/697£83.315 left
- UK STOCK! BLACK FAUX Leather Shearling FUR COLLAR AVIATOR BIKER JACKET Coat S-XL£9.7215 sold
- ZARA BLACK FAUX Leather Shearling FUR COLLAR AVIATOR BIKER JACKET Coat 2969/069£83.993 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Zara Masculine Check Crombie Wool Coat Size XS Bnwt£35.00+ £5.65 postageMake offer
- ZARA SIZE M BLACK 80% WOOL SMART SINGLE BREASTED LONG WINTER COAT A93£34.99+ £4.99 postageMake offer
Zara Women's Coats and Jackets
Zara women's coats and jackets offer something for everyone, from belted longline coats and more formal options, to duffle coats and sporty bombers. There are several aspects to consider and your final choice will likely be based on colour, cut and how blustery the weather is!
For the office
Office style requires a degree of formality without skimping in the fashion stakes. A Zara blazer is an ideal option for your office wardrobe, with a business to street style and all-round appeal.
A Zara trenchcoat or mac also provides an understated style, available in neutral tones of beige, black and navy as well as eye-catching brights, depending on your sense of style.
Big night out
Women's jackets and coats for eveningwear should be a finishing touch to an outfit. A Zara cape coat is a wrap-around option that's both cosy and fashion-savvy. Available in cropped styles or warmer longer lengths, they will add interest to an outfit.
Of course, the classic Zara biker jacket can rock up to any event. A cover-up which will last through from day to night, this jacket is an investment buy which will give a rebellious edge to any little black dress.
The champion of practical everyday outerwear is the Zara parka. This essential buy is available in longer and mid-length versions with warm and often weatherproof finishes, faux-fur trims and a multitude of pockets.
Far more than just a firm favourite of a certain marmalade loving bear, following close behind is the Zara duffle coat. This style has been around for decades and its boxy shape and hood make it a timeless choice for a winter coat.
Last year's sports fashion trend continues with the Zara bomber jacket being as popular as ever. The casual but cool option, this 90s favourite style of jacket endures. A shorter and more lightweight style, bombers are available in a variety of materials from leather and printed finishes. This style of jacket gives the wearer everyday comfort combined with a simple on-trend style.
Another sporty option is a Zara quilted jacket. Available in hip, waist and knee-length in a variety of colours, this style is a clever cover-up for the colder months.
Lastly, a Zara wool coat will tick all of the above boxes. It'll keep you warm on a chilly night out, look smart for a business meeting or keep you comfy and casual enough for a warm walk in the park.