Shop by Upper Material
Hot this week
- Adidas Campus - Core Black / Vintage White£79.0010 left
- adidas Campus Vulc II Core Black/Core Black/Core Black£63.942 sold
- Adidas Skateboarding Men's Campus Vulc II ADV Suede Shoes Navy Blue Gum Sole£44.961 sold
- Adidas Skateboarding Men's Campus Vulc II ADV Suede Trainer Shoes Burgundy£44.961 sold
- Mens Adidas Campus CLEAR BROWN OFF WHITE Trainers Shoes£40.001 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Adidas Consortium x Norse Project - Campus 80 PK ‘Agravic’ UK8£100.00+ £11.00 postageMake offer
- Adidas Campus x Colette x Undefeated UK11 - Ltd RARE Mens Sneakers BNIB£129.95+ £4.00 postageMake offer
- VERY RARE ADIDAS CAMPUS 80S ZOZO TOWN PONY HAIR UK9 US9.5£60.00+ £6.00 postageMake offer
- ADIDAS x FOOT PATROL CAMPUS 80'S BURGANDY DEADSTOCK MINT IN BOX 2007 UK 9.5 US10£259.99+ £10.00 postageMake offer
adidas Campus Men's Trainers
adidas Campus men's trainers have been popular trainers for decades and feel as comfortable as they look stylish. The trainers can be made in a variety of different materials, entirely dependent on consumer preference. These materials include suede, textile, and synthetic material, but intelligent adidas designing ensures that all materials are comfortable and fit true to size.
The suede adidas Campus is probably the most popular version of this famous shoe, with this material looking the most iconic. It is worth buying a specialist waterproof suede chemical as it can be a delicate material and susceptible to the rain.
Also popular are the adidas Campus with textile uppers . These trainers are easier to maintain than the suede versions, however they can lose their shape more easily.
All of these trainers have the famous adidas Originals Trefoil logo on the heel and can come in many different combinations of colours that can complement your look.
adidas have also recently released skateboarding editions of the adidas Campus, complete with thicker soles and uppers to provide the skateboarder's feet with more control and protection.
They come in the shape of the classic Campus trainer, but with skateboarding specifications such as a moulded sock liner for comfort and protection, as well as a vulcanised rubber outsole for low profile grip.
adidas X other designers
As adidas has grown, they have started to launch collaboration projects with other respected designers from around the world. Their goal is to create new limited edition heritage style Campus trainers.
Collaborations with Japanese clothing label White Mountaineering created a hybrid of street inspired shoes with outdoor wear specifications, such as strong pigskin uppers.
A global superbrand
adidas was founded in 1928, but became the company we know in 1948. The brand was started by Adolf Dassler with the intent to make great sportswear. It since has become one of the biggest brands in the world.