7 March 2007
I am writing to tell you about sellers selling WHOLESALE MOBILE PHONES either on PALLETS or in HUGE QUANTITIES on eBAY!!!
Before entering a bid on Pallets of MOBILES and/or HUGE Quantities, please make further enquiries before doing anything. I have noticed a few CLEVERLEY designed AD's for these. These people offering you these mobiles are there to make money for themselves, try to read between the lines.
REMEMBER We are all on eBAY to either get a BARGAIN or MAKE A PROFIT, usually the latter for these people.
Let me tell you about my experience:
A few weeks ago I saw an Ad for 350+ Mixed Mobiles for sale, the BUY IT NOW PRICE was £399.99 and the bidding itself was starting from 99p, (I am sorry I cannot tell you the I.D of this seller because it is going to court so I have to be careful). A BARGAIN I hear you say!!!
Firstly these people quite KNOWINGLY...FORGET to tell you that these mobiles are:
1. Used CRAP usually thrown away by people that you can pick up FREE from any DUMP site (honestly)!!
2. Come WITHOUT batteries and BACKS and cracked or without screens.
3. The £399.99 BUY IT NOW price is EXCLUDING V.A.T (which should not be applied in the first place, because these are used goods). So FINAL price will be around £680.00 inclusive of delivery!!!
4. The photo's they show you are usually hand picked mobile phones from the lot they will sell you or they won't be in the lot at all!!
The pic's are taken from so far away, it is hard to tell what you will be getting exactly.
5. These phones are over 20 years old. You WILL get some that are 5 years or so old (roughly about 20 of them)
6. Read the small print in their ad because they usually tell you in the small print that you might NOT get what is photographed because of their stock changing so rapidly!!!
This of-course is a LOAD OF RUBBISH like their Mobile Phones and they add this small print so that they are covered with ebay!!!
So this, is usually RUBBISH they are selling you. I was really LUCKY because I paid via CREDIT CARD and I was able to STOP the payment before they had a chance to get it. And I was LUCKY I paid for NEXT DAY DELIVERY. These phones are so RUBBISH that when I stopped payment the seller did not bother to collect his pallet back off me!!!
PLEASE MY FELLOW EBAYERS be very careful. IF IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT USUALLY IS!!!
To make sure you don't get caught out do the following:
1. Find out about PAST sales. Go to the sellers feedback and email some buyers to see what they think and their experience with the seller!!!
2. If you cannot e-mail or find anyone that has purchased the same goods off the seller then try to find out as much as you can about the company or the seller!!!
3. E-mail the seller with as many questions as you can, for your own piece of mind!!!. Don't forget it's your money and you are entitled to ask anything.
4. If you suspect anything in their reply e-mail, or they don't give you the information you requested then DON'T BUY IT!!
5. If the seller says things like; "Our stock changes so quickly, I cannot tell you what you will get exactly!!" or "We cannot give you a list of what you are buying EXACTLY!!" then be very AWARE!!
6. Ask the seller if you can view the LOT before you buy or bid. If the answer is "NO" then its a suspect sale.
7. Ask if you can collect personally and pay C.O.D (cash on delivery).
8. If seller DOES NOT accept PAYPAL then beware.
So my friends REMEMBER the GOLDEN RULE, you are the buyer and you have every right to question anything before you part with your money!!!
PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS SO THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE CAN READ THIS AND CAN DO ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LISTED BEFORE THEY GET RIPPED OFF. WE ARE ALL HERE TO BAG A BARGAIN AND NO-ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE CONNED!!!