Vamo V5 Specification The new Vamo V5 variable voltage / watt mod is updated from the Vamo V2 & V3 with new design and function. With the new OLED screen, you can have a better view. There are 2 different tubes with Vamo V5, which you choose to use 1pc of 18650 battery, 2pcs of 18350 batteries, or only 1pc of 18350 battery 1.Variable voltage from 3.0V to 6.0V 2.Can test Atomizer's resistance, and Display voltage, power 3.Fits atomizers with resistance 1.5~5.0ohm 4.Protected function 5.Variable wattage 3W—15W 6. 510/ego connector 7.LCD displays " LO-Ω" if resistance is lower than 1.2ohm, "LO-V" if short circuit. VAMO V5 supports both AVG or RMS, keep pressing " +" button more than 10sec, if LCD screen displays 001 means AVG, 002 means RMS, loose the " +" button and keep pressing it more than 10sec, you may change AVG to RMS or RMS to AVG. 8.Removable top ring with diamond around the removable top ring 9. The Vamo V5 can fit most atomizer's on the market 10. when the Vamo V5 is short circuit, it will show "short". 11.Can work with 1pc 18650 battery or 1pc 18350 or 2pcs 18350 battery.
1. 5 clicks on the large center button turns the Vamo V5 on or off
2. Pressing “+” button for more than 3 seconds, the OLED screen will display the present working resistance of your coil.
3. Pressing “-” button for more than 3 seconds, the OLED screen will display the present remaining battery volts / charge.
4. Pressing both “+” and “-” buttons together for 10 seconds will bring up the menu, setting 1 changes power (watts) or voltage.
5. Once set to your preferred power type (Power (watts) or Voltage you can change it when out of the menu at any time
The New Vamo V5 - Review
Thank you for your attention !!!